Close

moroccan mixed marriage

Me and my fiancé already have the list of documents we will need for moroccan mixed marriage.
my fiancé is japanese, so he need to translate documents into english than here in morocco into arabic.
i have doubt.. do he need to stamp his documents in japan?
or after translation?
do he need to legalized stamp these documents in morocco? or just the documents he need to get from embacy?

Hello, i’m quite sure they will need to be translated whilst in Morocco because then they will be stamped and accepted

Goldkhalifa :

Hello, i’m quite sure they will need to be translated whilst in Morocco because then they will be stamped and accepted

yes, we need to translate these documents into arabic.
-integral copy of birth certificate
-japanese criminal records
-a certificate justifying your profession and incomes

so you think there is no need for stamps in japan? only here in morocco after translation?

thank you  :D

Yes I think you need to translate them in Morrocco. I don’t think they will accept a transaction done in another country. The places that do do the translation in Morrocco are like solicitors, they provide certified translation. Even if you get them translated in Japan they will make you translate again in Morrocco because that’s the system

Goldkhalifa :

Yes I think you need to translate them in Morrocco. I don’t think they will accept a transaction done in another country. The places that do do the translation in Morrocco are like solicitors, they provide certified translation. Even if you get them translated in Japan they will make you translate again in Morrocco because that’s the system

Yes, we want to translate them in morocco. But the documents are in japanese... i dont think we can find translator from japanese to arabic in morocco  :/  so our plan is that he translate the documents from japanese to english in japan, and we translate them from english to arabic in morocco.
that can be ok?

I think they will translate it in Morrocco from Japanese to Arabic. The way I understand it they have to translate the original. Maybe they will charge you a bit more or it will take longer (as they need a Japanese translator to find). I’m sure they will translate every language

Goldkhalifa :

I think they will translate it in Morrocco from Japanese to Arabic. The way I understand it they have to translate the original. Maybe they will charge you a bit more or it will take longer (as they need a Japanese translator to find). I’m sure they will translate every language

i feel nervous about it!!!  :sosad:  i looked online if there is any assermented translator that translate japanese, i couldnt find any  :sosad: 
what should we do in case we dont find any japanese translator?  :/

I think the translation place will scan your documents and email them to someone who can translate them. I’m sure it will be fine. Probably have to get it done in Rabat or maybe Casablanca

Hi, first congratuation on your marriage. i may share you some experience hope be of help as i undersand its not easy to find translator between asian language and arabic.
i had the documents yuo listed translate into arabic in china and the document is sent to both mininstry of foreign affiar and embassy of morroco in china for legalization, as morocco requires all foreign document for dual legalization (both ministry and embassy). you have to do the same in Japan. if better you get the document being translated in arabic or you have to translate into english as you have to choose a language that morrocan embassy in Japan will recognize.
the court in casablance requires all orginal documnts if not in french nor arabic, it shall be translated into arabic in morocco by authorized translator. however, the court was so nice to accept our legalized documents wihtout translating again in morocco. my husband even consider the worst case we could have is to have all documents translate from arabic to arabic in morocco, as we can't find authorized translator making translation from chinese to arabic or vice verse. so if your legalized documents in Japan (by both mininstry of foreign affairr and embassy of Morocco in Japan) are in english, its stll fine you can find authorized translator in morroco to help you do the translation job. but as i said, if you alreaady got the documents in arabic you might save the work in morocco.
wish you best of luck. May god bless you. /Malak

Goldkhalifa :

I think the translation place will scan your documents and email them to someone who can translate them. I’m sure it will be fine. Probably have to get it done in Rabat or maybe Casablanca

thank you  :)  i sent email to japanese embacy in rabat.
they said they can give us all the documents in french... i wonder if they can accept this way at the court  :/

oliviangchan :

Hi, first congratuation on your marriage. i may share you some experience hope be of help as i undersand its not easy to find translator between asian language and arabic.
i had the documents yuo listed translate into arabic in china and the document is sent to both mininstry of foreign affiar and embassy of morroco in china for legalization, as morocco requires all foreign document for dual legalization (both ministry and embassy). you have to do the same in Japan. if better you get the document being translated in arabic or you have to translate into english as you have to choose a language that morrocan embassy in Japan will recognize.
the court in casablance requires all orginal documnts if not in french nor arabic, it shall be translated into arabic in morocco by authorized translator. however, the court was so nice to accept our legalized documents wihtout translating again in morocco. my husband even consider the worst case we could have is to have all documents translate from arabic to arabic in morocco, as we can't find authorized translator making translation from chinese to arabic or vice verse. so if your legalized documents in Japan (by both mininstry of foreign affairr and embassy of Morocco in Japan) are in english, its stll fine you can find authorized translator in morroco to help you do the translation job. but as i said, if you alreaady got the documents in arabic you might save the work in morocco.
wish you best of luck. May god bless you. /Malak

hello  :D
thank you for sharing your experiance with me. 
i wish we can find the best and easier way to complete all this.
i sent email to japanese embacy in rabat. they said they are able to give all the documents in french in japanese embacy of rabat, but we need to take appointment for it.
if we take all the documnts from the embacy and just translate them from french to arabic, can they be accepted at the court? can it be denied if it's all from embacy?

HI, you will get two document in rabat both of them ar in french and they ar accepted by the court in casablanca no need for translation.
(1)one document as you said u will get it from Japanese embassy they will need issue a paper for your qualification of marriage (or capacity of marriage etc.) but the document shall be stamped and legalized by the ministry of foreign affair in rabat because the court will only regconize their own country stamp not your embassy. the ministry is not far from the embassy area u can get the paper from embassy and quickly go to ministry and get it done.
(2) another document u need get it in rabat is the police check by the ministry of justice. you show them your passport and they will give you a receipt to collect the paper in the afternoon. the document is also in french which you can directly submit it to the court.

p.s. if u dont live in rabat and you may need arrange the trip more efficient or you may end up commute to rabt many times, the embassy may close earlist, followed by ministry of foreign affiar then ministry of justice.
pp.s. if you ar in moroco its better off going to court in the city where you ar going to register and see what the requirment of the court asks. they will have a list of required document being post on the wall outsode od the office for ppl reference. sometimes the documents and requirment can ne slightly different from city to city. just make sure we get all we need its better we ar right at the beginning. paper for mix marriage can be a long and complex process but its all worth it in the end. wish u all fine.

oliviangchan :

HI, you will get two document in rabat both of them ar in french and they ar accepted by the court in casablanca no need for translation.
(1)one document as you said u will get it from Japanese embassy they will need issue a paper for your qualification of marriage (or capacity of marriage etc.) but the document shall be stamped and legalized by the ministry of foreign affair in rabat because the court will only regconize their own country stamp not your embassy. the ministry is not far from the embassy area u can get the paper from embassy and quickly go to ministry and get it done.
(2) another document u need get it in rabat is the police check by the ministry of justice. you show them your passport and they will give you a receipt to collect the paper in the afternoon. the document is also in french which you can directly submit it to the court.

p.s. if u dont live in rabat and you may need arrange the trip more efficient or you may end up commute to rabt many times, the embassy may close earlist, followed by ministry of foreign affiar then ministry of justice.
pp.s. if you ar in moroco its better off going to court in the city where you ar going to register and see what the requirment of the court asks. they will have a list of required document being post on the wall outsode od the office for ppl reference. sometimes the documents and requirment can ne slightly different from city to city. just make sure we get all we need its better we ar right at the beginning. paper for mix marriage can be a long and  complex process but its all worth it in the end. wish u all fine.

thank you for your reply!! i will try to arrange everything to gain maximum time  :D
i can picture how it will be now !!
prosess seem complex, but it's true that it worth at the end hehe it feels like we won the fight  :lol:

can i ask u something more, if it's ok with you :)
in embacy they said they can give interal birth certificate in french, it would problem if we just take it from embacy?
also they ask for proof of incomes and proffesion.... bank statement can be ok? and how to proove the profession? wat can proove his work??

thank you for your help  :D

Sure i will be glad if i can be of help. the original docuemnts if in french or in arabic you dont need to translate (at least its the situation of court in casablanca). so if Japan embassy in morocco as much court-required documents as possible it would be great. otherwise all local documents u get it from Japan u will need legalized by both Japan ministry of foreign affair and Moroccan embassy in Japan, after that it can be used in morocco.
for the item of profession and the income i had my employer (human resourxe ddepartment)to issue a paper to certify such information  singned by the company chop, no one pproof is better than your employer. then i got the paper legalized by local  govenmet office (in china  we hve notary  firm to do that legalization and certified translation) and further sent to ministry of foreign affair and morocan embassy for legalization. then the document can be suubmited to court as i already hhad iit in arabic.
hope anawer your question.

oliviangchan :

Sure i will be glad if i can be of help. the original docuemnts if in french or in arabic you dont need to translate (at least its the situation of court in casablanca). so if Japan embassy in morocco as much court-required documents as possible it would be great. otherwise all local documents u get it from Japan u will need legalized by both Japan ministry of foreign affair and Moroccan embassy in Japan, after that it can be used in morocco.
for the item of profession and the income i had my employer (human resourxe ddepartment)to issue a paper to certify such information  singned by the company chop, no one pproof is better than your employer. then i got the paper legalized by local  govenmet office (in china  we hve notary  firm to do that legalization and certified translation) and further sent to ministry of foreign affair and morocan embassy for legalization. then the document can be suubmited to court as i already hhad iit in arabic.
hope anawer your question.

thank you so much!!  :D