APPEAL A UDI DECISION

HI EVERYONE
Im from morocco my application get declined last week by the UDI after 4 months waiting and i will appeal with a lawyer .
my question is did the lawyer can speed up the 4 months time for processing my appeal and did he affect the decision ?
please help me with ur experience and opinion .

thanks

Hei! When udi denied your application they didnt give you a reason why they reject your application? If you have a good reason to appeal they will accept. But they must give you a reason why they reject it!

HI
thanks for your answer  they reject me because of the past and future income and i did give to my lawyer all documents to explain , but I'm wondering if the lawyer can speed up or its the same
thanks

It depends.with them udi but I think it take 3 mounth after appeal or 4 mounth to get answer ,because I have been appeal last year about my case and I get answer after 4 mounth but it was different case that udi was give me.2 years no to return to norway after overstay beacuse I was apply family reunion when.im in norway..but now I already apply again for family reunion after my appeal acept by Une because of.my wife health situation and I have child too so.I hope to.get approvel because.my wife also.she dont have enough income.for last year 2016 but we submit.all documents to.explain about her situation she didnt work much because of the health and doctor also explain to udi also her boss from work explain that she can work.more after she recover so I hope udi didnt denied my application, I hope. We will get permit🙏🙏,, when you submit your application? And you wait for how long to get your answer??

A lawyer won't speed up the process.

hi thanks sfm 123 for ur answer .
i applied last july and i got declined this month (4 months) and i did appeal the decision cuz my lawyer said that  they are wrong . So i hope i will hear from them soon with positive , and i hope ur situation will be fixed soon and u will be approved .

sim city : thank you for reading and answering

Thanx Zino! God will help us everything gone be fine we can get our permit 🙏🙏