Rejected from Saudi council

Sir can you help me for my problem my documents is rejected by the Saudi council due to lock of support documents..it's my mistake because I did not upload my certificate of employment and training certificate how can I reapply my saydi council again plz help me asap.

which is your category engineering or medical..? nurse..?

biomedical engineering

I'm Biomedical Engineer working in the company can you plz help me for my problem plzz

What I will do???

what all documents u submitted

Sir it's my mistake because I did not submit my supporting documents like training and certificate of employment so I need to re apply again it's that possible??? I submitted all my attestation form my course and already authenticate in my country just I have mistake.

Hi,

You need to login to mumaris system and upload the remaining documents and re-submit your request for saudi council renewal.

Where can I find the mumaris system???

http://sso.scfhs.org.sa/oam/server/obra … e_enu%252F

What do u mean Sir not available?

It seems u r applying for renewal. Its easy, just search on google by typing mumares renewal. You would be asked weather u have previous registrtion in saudi council ; select yes and continue to provide data. At step of documents upload them. You should have scanned documents available in pdf format and picture in jpeg format .

https://www.scfhs.org.sa/en/eservices/M … newal.aspx

http://sso.scfhs.org.sa/oam/server/obra … e_enu%252F

Im Biomedical Engeneer

Im Not a nurse nor Dr.... Im Engineer

did you tried to visit engineering council personally

what is the procedure to move from husbands sponsorship to my job

I just want to ask my application for renewal for saudi counsil is rejected and when i open my mumaris is say account is disabled or locked what does it mean thank

Sir Iam working in Saudi Arabia I came with valid Prometric,now it's rejected from schs because of 4 attempt I pass  Prometric ,now the hospital will send me exit,I want try in other countries if any possibility.plz tell me what I should do .I want try for Sharjah moh I can apply or no other countries

Hi all, myself pradeep presently am working as a biomedical engineer in saudi. i came as a enginner  visa. after came here i had applied saudi council i got rejected due to less experience. actually i have five year experience but problem with my degree certificate .2013 i have completed my course but i had one paper backlog. meanwhile i got job on 2013 so i  was working without write exam. after that i had completed my exam on 2015 oly.  they issued my degree certificate and mentioned on 2015. so this is the issue i got recjected i have prof that i had completed in 2013 same time i had experience certificate.till now i did not get my iqama my visa date is 90 days almost 60 days over. am in jazan i have tried to explain the issue to saudi council but unluckly jazan there is no engineer council.  so please kindly help me how to get solve the issue. if any option there to change my visa? some of the people were saying there is no possible to change visa need to go exit. am literally am afraid . pls give a correct solution.

same problem

Hi ..can any one help me regarding my problem in my application in mumaris plus..there's a missing documents required but when I attach the document i can't proceed to the NEXT because "missing document " is still there...thank you in advance ..😊

@Nessatopak please pm me and sent some screenshots. I will try my best to help you. I already renewed my license last week on SCFHS.

Hello sir/maam..my application in saudi council was rejected..but my friend who apply also just missing documents..what will i do sir?can you help me pls..thankyou
But i apply again and add my professional license and pay 200sr again...im waiting for the result..pls help me..

hi were able to upload the file for missing document? how?

Yes..

how? because saudi council return my application because of missing document and when i click edit and upload my document it is not uploading.

may I know how did you fix the missing documents?

still i cannot upload/attach to change the previous file.

Im rejected not missing documents

@centshay may i ask where did your friend attach or send the missing document? thank you. still i cannot attach/upload/edit my document

Hi how did you manage to resolve this kind of error?.. I have the same..

still same problem not resolve

I send email to tawasul..im waiting for their reply

Hello,
May I know if anybody had a rejection and was it resolved? If so how?
I'm planning to send a ticket to scfhs/tawasul after Eid.
TIA

Still not resolve..im waiting for the reply of tawasul..until now no response

facing the same problem since July 2019..Did your problem solve?Plz tell

No..im still waiting for the reply of tawasul..ik new applicant..your also new?

Yes I am a new applicant too.. Jus raised a ticket and waiting for the reply.. Let's see