Travel to Bahrain by Causeway for single woman.

Hello everyone.😇

I am Pakistan national and GCC resident(Iqama holder) of Saudi Arabia.I am female,single and dependent on my Father's visa.Can I travel to Bahrain alone Via Saptco Bus?I have relatives in Bahrain.
I have my Valid Passport,Iqama,Bank Statement And exit re entry visa.
Regards.

Yes u can travel.

Thanks for your reply.
I want to ask plz tell me do you have any personal experience or do you know someone who experience this causeway traveling alone being a single(dependent)women?
Because there is also some people who says that I can't go alone I have to travel with my father....so that's why I am really confused     :unsure:(

There are two separate points here:

1) Can you travel alone?   yes you can if your father has marked the permission for you to do so
2) Can you get visa on arrival in Bahrain?  no you cannot as you have a dependent Iqama. This means that your sponsor i.e. your father needs to come with you for you to get visa on arrival.  This also depends on the officer at the causeway as many times, they don't bother and just give you the visa regardless.  I am just highlighting the law for visa on arrival - it may or may not be applied to you but that is your risk

The best alternative is for you to apply for an evisa to Bahrain and then you can travel alone via the causeway.

Thanks sir for your reply .actually in last 2 years I travel to Bahrain thrice but now I got rejected 4 times by evisa...
That's why I was planning to go on arrival by road/by air..

Yes you can travel alone visa the causeway , your father does'nt need to accompany you.

Iam also a dependent and wish to travel by road to Bahrain from Riyadh.  Is it possible?  Do u have any personal experience.

Finally did u travel to Bahrain?  Please reply as am facing same issue

This is a old thread, the posters may not be active.

Hello Dear,

Regarding your inquiry, i would like to know that if you have traveled successfully to Bahrain on your Father's Iqama?

Could you please be so kind to share your story.

Thanks,
Haseeb

As I said before, theoretically speaking, on a dependent iqama, your sponsor needs to come with you for you to be able to get visa on arrival.  Practically speaking, majority of the time, they just issue it to you and don't bother to enforce that clause, especially on the causeway.

I know this might be an old post but if the users are still active, I would really like your help. @XTANG, your reply was really helpful for the general mass as well. I have experienced a lot of issues and problems while traveling. The most I have suffered is during corporate travel because my day job involves going around a lot. Please give me some tips regarding how to make traveling more smoother. Even though the corporate travel market is so huge, it still hasn't given an efficient and convenient experience to travelers. Issues like numerous security checks, destination problems (like weather delays, security concerns, natural disasters, political unrest), connectivity issue, etc. makes it a hassle. Many airports are coming up with face identification technology for better experience, it starts raising security concerns that I cannot deal with.

Depends on which airports and countries you are referring to?  some have options for faster clearance while others don't.