Latent (sleeping TB)

Hello. I was recently treated for Latent (sleeping) TB and do not have any scars on my lungs. I was informed that a blood test result will remain positive even after treatment. However, the NHS will provide me with a document to say that I have been treated successfully. I would like to know if this would be a problem during the medical for a work visa in the UAE. Please help me with this information. Thank you.

Latent TB is not part of Blood test for work visa. only active TB is diagnose in Blood Test.,

thanks.

Only screening here is XRay chest not Blood test for TB
Therefore if your X-ray chest is clear. There will be no problem. And you don't need to mention it or show any documents for your previous treatment.
If X ray chest is doubtful then you need to present the certificate for having been treated and declared healthy.

Hello, I had tb meningitis in the past I was fully treated in Uk I want to live in UAE or Kuwait  but I am worried about the visa medical test I did skin test is positive and blood test doesn't show any infection I'm worried Latent tb will show ..

Don't worry ..be strong don't give up..may almighty Allah showers mercy upon you and take care of you..