I got selected for job offer in Dr Congo

Hello friends,

Hi this is Zahid Hussain. I am Indian. I am accountant posses 8 years of experience. Got an offer letter from Dr Congo ... Lubumbashi. Offering 800 dollars monthly. Free food and accommodation... trpt. 3 year's contracts. Return in 2 year. Please suggest, should I accept offer. I am getting 25000 inr in india. Please suggest

You have to compare what you are getting now with the offer in Congo.
Does the offer include medical insurance cover, is it tax free tax paid or before tax. What is the standard of accommodation, is it shared, is the food suitable for you. Will you have  other Indians working with you.

Compare the Indian income against the Congo offer.

As you will be there for 2 years will you have time off locally in those 2 years. What is the condition of the facilities that you will be working in. What are work hours.

Will your money be paid into a local bank. How easy is it to transfer money form Congo to India.

What I am saying is look objectively at and compare the offer with what you are getting now.

The grass is not always greener on the other side of the hill.

Thanks for your time and consideration. One more suggestion I want that I am hepatitis b positive.... would they allow me to work in dr Congo or I should tell him the truth. This is my last chance to work for abroad. Still they have not told me for medical only they told me to take yellow fever vaccination

Being an accountant us$ 800 is too less. The basic salary starts at $ 1,500/ with accommodation and medical facilities.

Hiii sir you joined this company

Hi sir .I am searching accounts  job for africa.Pls tell me how can i got ??