Exit Saudi by cause way to Bahrain with work visa

Dear friends, I am gonna be leaving Saudi arabia with final exit by cause way to Bahrain with bahrain work visa since I got a work visa from my new employer who is in Bahrain.I just wanna know does it acceptable to go BAHRAIN through cause way .kindly some one answer me  since i am gonna leave within the couple of day .Thank u very much for your feedback.

As I know :

1 ) When you are going on Final exit from saudi arabia through the causeway; yes you can exit saudi arabia

2 ) Regarding Bahrain entry : I feel it is possible as well because when some of our colleagues came first time to saudi arabia on work visa , they came through causeway arriving at bahrain airport hence the same should be the case of bahrain side as well to accept people with work visa

Thanks for your kind information.im leaving saudi Arabia on Thursday with final exit to Bahrain with work visa issued by  an employer who is in BAHRAIN .
once again thanks for your message.

ali.hamza2099 wrote:

As I know :

1 ) When you are going on Final exit from saudi arabia through the causeway; yes you can exit saudi arabia

2 ) Regarding Bahrain entry : I feel it is possible as well because when some of our colleagues came first time to saudi arabia on work visa , they came through causeway arriving at bahrain airport hence the same should be the case of bahrain side as well to accept people with work visa

Double check as when coming in on a work visa, there is an enrollment process at airport i.e. fingerprints, picture and medical appointment print. The causeway facilities are basic on both Bahrain and Saudi side.  That is why when you to Saudi on a work visa for the first time from Bahrain, you have to fly in.  Not sure about Bahrain.

I thought that final exit was not possible over causeway but things may have changed.

Have a backup plan and if there is any issue you might be better to fly from Dammam, but better to find out first so you aren't stuck in the middle, exited from Saudi and unable to enter Bahrain - it's a long swim!