Work Permit for Foreigner in Vietnam

Hi everybody,
i got married with a German. We would like to move to Vietnam n live there maybe for years. I read so much about work permit for foreigner in VN. But Work permit can be issued for foreigners, who has "high degree of specialized knowledge, qualification and technology; experienced in management, business and other professions that the domestic labors cannot currently conduct efficiently." (see https://www.vietnamonline.com/az/work-p … etnam.html). When i read these conditions in Vietnamese, my husband hasnt met this requirement. He got Bachelor Degree. But he must look for a job in VN first wenn we are in Vietnam.
Does he have to get work permit bevor he looks for a job or can he apply for work permit when he goz a job?
Does any one of you have experience in aplying for Work Permit in VN?
And if he would like to teach English there, is es a Must to get a certificate for teaching English for exemple TEFl or TESOL or sth like that?
Thank you a lot and it d be great if sb has the answer for this 😍

Hi and welcome to the forum.

This topic has been covered extensively on other threads.
Please search on VN forum with keywords "work permit" etc.
You'll get plenty of information there.

Please note, in Vietnam, a foreign employee doesn't apply for a WP himself/herself.

It's his/her employer in Vietnam who will arrange the WP for him/her.

Your husband should first find an employer in Vietnam who is willing to hire him with a WP.
That's it.

Cheers!

thank u senwl so much for your answer 🤗
in Germany, WP s so simply to get. once you got a visa for Germany, not for tourist purpose, you r allowed to work.
tja, when in Rome, do as the Romans do!
✌🏼️

Hello , i am lawyer and Iam working in CONSULTING LAW COMPANY in Vietnam. I can help you know alot of information about work permit in value recently:
1. you must have company in Vietnam make sure for you working in . And you have work contract with this company
2. You have university degree or years experience labour.
3 .your Criminal records.
4. your Medical report
5. Your Passport
....vv ...

VU NHA PHUONG wrote:

Hello , i am lawyer and Iam working in CONSULTING LAW COMPANY in Vietnam. I can help you know alot of information about work permit in value recently:
1. you must have company in Vietnam make sure for you working in . And you have work contract with this company
2. You have university degree or years experience labour.
3 .your Criminal records.
4. your Medical report
5. Your Passport
....vv ...

How about if someone doesn't have University degree? Le's say they have only working experience and willing to hire them in Vietnam, So how she/he apply for a work permit?

You will need some form of proof of work experience, usually notarised in the country where you worked.

if you dont have dgree , you need have Form of years experience labour!