Looking for help...

hi my name is nate. i am a call center agent here in the Philippines. I am thinking of going abroad, specially Singapore, i heard that there are a lot of call center jobs there.
i wish to learn more things about call center industry there. like how much will be the pay?
set up for visa and everything?
how fast is it to look for a job in Singapore?
is there anyone who knows a call center company there?or anyone who works in call center here.

thank you in advance...

Welcome on Expat-blog Nate! :)

Hi Nate,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Well, there are quite a few jobs in call centre, though some are being outsourced to destinations like India due to the cost efficiency. I work in finance sector, but do know couple of my clients in similar industry as yours, would let you know once I speak with them over the weekend.

Cheers
Uday

SIng1 wrote:

Hi Nate,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Well, there are quite a few jobs in call centre, though some are being outsourced to destinations like India due to the cost efficiency. I work in finance sector, but do know couple of my clients in similar industry as yours, would let you know once I speak with them over the weekend.

Cheers
Uday

Hi Uday,

thank yo so much for the warm welcome...
yeah thats what i heard as well, but hopefully there are few who will hire a filipino..

thank you so much.looking forward to it