Permesso di soggiorno

hello everyone
my name is Yasamin and i am from Iran . i have a question and i will be forever greatful if anyone can answer me because i am in hot water situation right now.
i came to Italy since 31st of October and since i got visa for Camerino university (in Marche province) in bachelor of bioscience and i only had 8 days for applying permesso di soggiorno i filled my kit for camerino university and posted it for that university and the post office arranged an appointment on 2nd day of January in Macerata immigration office for finger printing. meanwhile i noticed that i was accepted in pharmacy course in tor vergata university , so i did the transfer on 17th of November and i paid the transfer fee and camerino university accepted to transfer my documents to tor vergata .
my question is what would happen if i send another kit of permesso di soggiorno for tor vergata university ?
and is there any possibility to transfer the kit as well ?
thanks for your time you put on reading my problem.

Just go for your appointment on 2. January in Macerata and explain your situation. I think, that there is no need to apply again at another questura.
Janin

thank you very much Janin for your reply. :)