Final exit

Hi my name is Robbi, I'm Indonesian.
I have a situation and hopefully any one who read this can help me.
I have spent one year in court of Labour processing my suit against my sponsor. I have won both first and highest court of Labour. The court of Labour in madinah Saudi has given me the right to go back home to Indonesia with all the expenses bare by my sponsor that include some amount of little money and final exit. Actually I just wanna go home , I can pay my own ticket and I don't need his money. It's already 2 months since the verdict yet either my sponsor or the Labour office did not give any action. Even my own embassy reluctantly get their hands on my situations. Any one can suggest me what can I do to get free of this hell situation. I don't know how much longer I can endure this situation.

Sponsor has to give you final exit in case court has decided this. Please visit court again. YOu must be having any supporting document with you right? Just go to them and tell them that still your sponsor didn't issue you final exit. Hope this will help you

Thank you Mubhasir , yes I have all the document with me. I will do exactly as you advice me. Thank you brother.

You are welcome sister. Please let us know once you visit them.

Hi Mubashier just now I went to mahkamah to do exactly as you told me, they told me to go to some sort of another court to report my situation. They told me this court should execute my situation. I think they will involve police in this. :/

Yes , I think they have different court for enforcement and they have to involve police in it. Kindly go there and report them so they can take immediate action. You are very near to winning situation. You will get exit paper soon :) Please keep posting.

Hopefully so, I'll keep on update my situation. Thank you very much for the positive support and attention. It means so much for me in this situation.

you are welcome