Resident/permit decision waiting time

Thanks alot, hope the best for all of us :)

They did not ask me to make an appointment. Just emailed my husband.do you 2 had separate email 3 weeks ago?

Yes, my fiancée got an email from MV requesting he submit the floor plans for his place... We were very shocked to get this kind of request and thought it was a bad sign.

Then last week they emailed him again to ask for his last three payslips. He submitted this to MV and the same day I got two emails from MV: 1) request to submit additional information; and 2) request to contact the Swedish embassy in my country to make an appointment for an interview.

MV is working through their current backlog and they are really driving effiencies. I guess at this stage because they are trying to clear backlog there isn't clear cut processes like before when the volumes were much less.

All the best! Hang tight it will all work out, it is only a matter of time! 🙋🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️

Thanks alot.update me with  your status. :top:

Did your husband literally went to MV office? And not call them?
We had same experience from you.. they emailed my fiancee and asked for payslip. Then after a day, i recieved an email to contact swedish embassy. I  did the interview  and just waiting for their decision.

Both of them, It was last Thursday, and because of off days in Sweden, I guess I've not been received any emails.
When did you do your interview? Are you waiting for a long time since then?

@legend- just a week now.

Did u recv already ur decision.im from duvai ibterview last feb.havnt heard anything till now.😣

Like Sarah and Claireise said , it's a good sigh ..they did that for us as well ,they contacted my partner in Sweden to ask for his work contract and chat history and pictures then a week they emailed me to book for an interview ..and yes someone is looking in your case (an administrator ,the one checks if you meet the requirements  or not ),  good luck in us Iam still awaiting for the decision anxiously ☺️

Did they ask more documents before interview?or after? Because they never ask me after interview.

It seems that no one goes through the application when you ask something from the status of your case. Just copy and paste!

They asked my partner (Swedish ) about his work contract and chat history before I got the email to book for the interview .
Sometimes after or before

Normally after is when they are close to making a decision :)

You can add one group in fb to learn for people experience

Hi Everyone,   
I  applied online and  now waiting for the decision, I am wondering if anyone has any information to share regarding the moving process specific about interview, what  is the common questions they usually asking about it in an interview?
Do they asking for extra documents or fees  in  an interview or in biometric ?

Regards
Hakimmo

Hi Hakimo no no fees is requested .
Questions asked
1:when did you guys meet and how
2:what future plans you two have
3:names of the family of the Swedish partner (if you have met them (sometimes siblings )
N/B: all the original documents you scanned during application time ,you bringthem like passport chat history ,pictures ..

The interview is based on how you answered in the application form they are just asking them again to see if the answers do seem the same :)
Good luck
Salwah

Iväntan på familjen THE GROUP IN FACEBOOK GUYS  ..all the questions and people's experiences are post you will will feel like a family not waiting alone

Thanks salwahallison for  your replied to my topic.Hoping to get their answer so soon.
How Can I book for the interview?

Hakimo ,MV will email you to book for an interview at your homeland country .
When you get this email you contact the embassy with your case number /check number saying you have been asked to book for an interview then embassy will give u the date for interview

Good luck :)

Does anybody know how long it takes for MV to issue the outcome after you have done your interview and biometrics?

Thanks  Salwahallison for your reply. Did  you receive  your  permit card?
How long does it take? How long does permit card  valid?

Sarah ,no one knows this exactly since I did my interview in December and no decision yet till now .

Hakimo I have not received the decision yet ,hopefully soon I get a postive answer :)
Normally the permit card is valid for 1-2 years then you apply for extension which if you were given ut(1year) they give u another 1year .
If they give you 2years (tut) then they give u permanent residency ,
With that said you have to stay in the same adddress for two years with your partner in Sweden in order to be given a permanent residence :)
Good luck to us and hopefully I have answered your question
Salwah

Thanks Salwa - I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that your feedback will come through soonest. 🙌🤣

Thank you Sarah soon my hope is soo postive :) will update when I get an answer also fingures crossed for you ☺️

Guys, I received an email asking me to book an appointment ✌️👍you  were right,less than  2 weeks after submitting maintenance requirement

Thanks  Salwah  for your reply and  to answered my questions.
  I have heard that some people have got 5 year permit card. Is that true?

Good luck to us
              Hakimmo

That's good news when did the embassy give you for the interview ?☺️

Hakimo there's various permit cards
UT – residence permit (uppehållstillstånd)
TUT – temporary residence permit (tidsbegränsat uppehållstillstånd)
PUT – permanent residence permit (permanent uppehållstillstånd)

The applicant applies for UT and Migrationsverket determines if one is granted TUT or PUT (depending on one's case).

Good luck 👍🏽

Thanks,I've just asked them to set an appointment for me,waiting for the answer

They will reply soon fingures crossed that theirs no long waiting period 🙈 But all in all atleast something is moving , the waiting not knowing what is going on it's soo frustrating 😫

Good luck hun

Hi guys! I'm currently in Sweden but will be at home in the Philippines next week. I will apply my resident permit to live with someone in Sweden once I get home. But I have a problem with the documents I have to attached, can you enlighten me about the requirements since it's not indicated specifically on the website; so far i have Cenomar, passport and passport copies, our photos together, and Swedish tax report from my fiancé. Anything else's required? And also is the Embassy of Sweden in Manila still handle Resident permit to Sweden, bcoz I heard from a Filipina here they are no longer process application, and move it to Norway Embassy instead, is that true?

Thanks in advance and looking forward for answers

Winter

Hello everyone,

Salwahallison did you receive any feedback yet from MV? Anyone else with any news on their decision?

Looking forward to hearing from all of you 🙌

🤞🏽Sarah

Hi winter normally you attach what is asked then you email MV with the photos and flights tickets ...that's what we have done ,you can also email MV [email protected] to ask where you can send ..a lot of people have this problem of attaching .am afraid have no other answer to this ...good luck xx sorry for the late reply

Hi Sarah am doing good what about you ? No nothing yet from MV ,annoying 😞 but theirs nothing we can do ..what about you ? Any news ?

Good luck everyone we have postive answers soon in sha Allah

Hey everyone .I applied too resident permit here in italy .because i live in florence italy....i applied resident permit this year January and i done interviewed april.im still waiting the result..

Wow so fast Judokaice! I applied on March 2017, interviewed on first days of this May and waiting for the answer. Maybe your was faster cuz you are in Europe, cuz i live in Peru. My husband keep calling and/or emailing migration so they notice he is really interested to me go. Good luck with a soon answer to you all! ;)

Hi jodakaicee,that is a very good news mine ,hopefully you get the a postive answer soon ,☺️☺️ Lycka till

Hi penolep I applied in January interview December ☺️, you might get an answer before me 🤗 since you waited long for interview ,and you have gone to 1year waiting let us know the outcome good luck to all of you who are waiting ☺️

Theres a lot of people whos getting positive.according to spread sheet.around 40 in one group was already approved and i saw most of them just applied jan.feb.march.april. im still waiting and im disappointed and i dont really know what to feel.

Hej kompisar!
I applied for the residence permit to move to my spouse on October last year. I had my interview and biometrics taken on May 18th this year at the Embassy of Sweden, New Delhi, India. I am waiting for the decision now.

I am a little too sad that it's summer time now, I hope this doesn't slow down the decision making.
Good luck to my fellow companions waiting for their decision. I hope it happens soon for you all :)