Room available in a shared flat for Females

spacious,neat/clean, semi furnished room (25 square meter) available in copenhagen at a very reasonable price only for females or a girl student to be shared with a friendly couple and a small child. kitchen and toilet will be shared ofcourse.

Details:
size:25 square meter
area : Brønshøj (zone 2, 20-24 minutes by bus to central station)
Rent: 2700 DKK (all inclusive i.e. internet,heating, electricity etc).
Deposit: 1 month' rent in advance.
bus stop and grocery shops at a 2 minute distance. no party at all but ofcourse some occasional visits of friends will be allowed.

write an email to describe yourself and contact me if you need any further information at   

[email protected]

Hi Penguine,

could you please post in the classifieds > flat share ?

Thanks ;)

Hello, I'm a writer and website designer arriving in Copenhagen on June 3 to Sept. 2.

Looking for a nice room close to the cruise ship dock. Non smoker and I am married. My husband works on the cruise ship that comes to Copenhagen twice a month.

I have four children and four grandchildren. My oldest daughter is 40 and works with me in my business, my youngest daughter is in grad school, my oldest son is in the web design business with me and my youngest son is turning 20 next month and is studying to be a missionary.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Nancy

Hi and welcome to the forum Nancy :)

Have you tried having a look at the accommodation section of Copenhagen classifieds? You can even post a free advert there!

Regards
Armand