Women's clothing

Hello,

I will be coming to Saudi this week and am wondering about what clothes I should pack. I am aware that women must be covered in public by wearing the abaya. However, does the rule of covering also apply to what women wear under the abaya? I have both short and long pants and skirts and skirts, as well as short-sleeved and long-sleeved blouses. Can I bring all of these or can I only bring clothing long enough to cover everything?

I couldn't seem to find a post through searching that addressed this specifically, but if there's one, sorry for overlooking it.

Thanks in Advance:)

You can wear pants, leggings,long skirts there are many types but not shorts. Find one that fits you and is comfortable.
Short sleeve shirt is also ok because it will be covered by the abaya. Abaya is long sleeve and there are many styles available now. If you want to wear shorts inside, your abaya should be close in front, so that your legs will not show if you walk or in case the wind blows. You can dress normally and appropriately inside. You will only use abaya if we will go out, but at work  have to wear your uniform.

@ rcmedina

Thank you :-) I appreciate your help. It gives me a better idea of what to pack.

What are the other rules and following that women coming to riyadh should know about dressing etc. please let me know