Jobs in Dubai for black african women

My main question is, Is it possible for a black african woman to get an administrative job in Dubai without the expectation of funny favours from men? And why is there such a high preference for certain nationalities than black african yet we are just as educated and well spoken.

I've already received weird job offers that are anything but professional.

dear judymw, yes off course you can get a job you want. but for that your presence is compulsory. if you are applying from your home country online, then for sure you may be deceive by a lot of scam companies.

I have been able so far to filter the scammers.  I suppose anyone can encounter them. My real issue is not even the scammers it's whether there's a real chance to get an administrative job, and not just online, especially for black africans. Need to weigh my chances in the realistic world.

I have no idea what made you think like that. for the last 8 years I am here in dubai. and I have found a lot of african's men and women working in the administration of different companies. even there are some in our company too.

That's encouraging. Most job advertisements, i have noticed have a bias/preference for certain nationalities. I usually wonder why? If it's a language barrier issue, wouldn't it be better to make a language preference rather than race or nationality?

perfectionism doesn't lie at all anywhere. you may be right to some extent. but when somebody is having some kind of ability or quality for sure they get a chance here too. without facing any kind of discrimination.

I am also a black African woman, and would appreciate if someone would give an insight on this. When you have all the qualities but are of the wrong race. It is very demoralising.

Dear, I already clarified that one shouldn't be disheartened by racism or some other ways of discrimination. If you have the ability/quality as you are defining yourself. Then you should cope with the situations. Also I want to refer you with some sites I already referred to others. emiratesgroupcareers.com & serco.com Make a profile of yours there. And surf, for sure you will find some fine job. As I have found so many Africans there. Wish you all the best.

I have tried looking for job with no success here, didn't believe their segregation till I got here, its really hard for Nigerians this time around especially when you have no UAE experience

Why is it now hard to get a job here especially without UAE experience, all I see is Filipino, Indian, Nepal, Sri Lanka, I don't know why Nigerians suffer here without job, even trial they won't give, some will even get up when you sit close to them, not just fair, we all humans please, not everyone is bad

Thank you for the encouragement ibkhan1984, I actually got a job in Dubai in administration. Still though from this position I still see how difficult it is for Black Africans to  get jobs coz most employers and even colleagues think Africans are uneducated and stupid. They are actually surprised at my good English and other skills. Maybe they should visit Africa a little bit more so they can see we are actually human and don't live on trees, and being third world doesn't mean we don't have development.

Judy am so encouraged to hear that because me too am searching for an administrative job at Dubai.