Rent apartment/house in phnom penh for 2 months.

Can anyone hook me up with someone in phnom penh who can get me a apartment/house fully furnished for rent 2 months time?

cheap or expensive both is okejy as long as it is not overpriced.

I am already here so i want rent asap

Welcome to the forum Haddoque

Whilst waiting for replies check out the housing section at the top of this page.

Thanks stumpy, all ads is long term, i guess thats more than im interessted for at the moment?

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Can I ask, when you say 2 months, do you mean for two month or in two months time? Most apartments will do a minimum 6 month lease, however, if you require for 2 months only, your best option is a serviced apartment as they will do daily, weekly, monthly etc.

2 months from now, im in pp now and stay hotel at the moment.

Hi, You have plenty of time to look around, the problem you may face is that property owners prefer for prospective tenants to take places immediately, in some cases you may have to pay a non-refundable deposit, typically $100 to reserve the apartment before occupation.

How did your viewing go? If there is anything on our site that interests you, please let me know.

Hi, I can't but if you go to Handy Tools above and look in the business directory and look for Ocean Delight you will see my details.