Am I blacklisted ?

Asalam alykum.
Dear members I have a situation and I'm hoping someone would be able to shed  some light on this matter.
I was working in KSA 2014-2016, I returned to uk 2016 (may).I left the kingdom on an exit/ reentry Visa, I was supposed to return sept 2016, due to unforeseen circumstances, I didn't return to KSA.
I would like to know am I blacklisted and if so for how long?
My Iqama no was: 23****
Any help would be really appreciated.
Thank you for reading my post.
Masalama.

Wa Alaikum Sallam brother
you'r not blacklisted until you get any punishment from court, btw in your case as you told you have to wait for 3 years to return.
full article >> 3 years Ban for voilationg re-entry visa - Arab News

btw sharing personal information is not allow could you please remove you iqama number :)

Will do thank you,

@BB9 - There was a similar case as yours recently and he wasn't allowed to enter the kingdom and was made to go back cuz of the same situation.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 65#3975165

Hllo sir,
As i am in ksa fro 75 days still my kafeel has not given me iqama or contractcopy or salary for this many days i would like to go back to home country but he is telling me to pay 29000sr so iam still in probation if i want to go what is the way to deport from here ....as i dont want to be an illegal expact and to work....after coming over here i came to know my sponser is different and my work is different...kindly help me

Nasrullakhan wrote:

Hllo sir,
As i am in ksa fro 75 days still my kafeel has not given me iqama or contractcopy or salary for this many days i would like to go back to home country but he is telling me to pay 29000sr so iam still in probation if i want to go what is the way to deport from here ....as i dont want to be an illegal expact and to work....after coming over here i came to know my sponser is different and my work is different...kindly help me

Only place you can go for help is labour court.

I just want to ask question about my case i was caught by moi when iwas asking for the original birth certificate of my son iam not expecting about it before it was my friend who process the birth certificate of my son but he is forwarding another birth certificate which i had gaven already him the original i dont know where he got the other one so my question i hope that you can help me i have all the original document of my son can i correct it or where do i go because they file me a case hope somebody can advice me and help me thank you so much my friends