Pilates

Hi

I am looking for an affordable yoga or pilates class... preferably in the Asok area. Does anyone know of one?

Thanks!

Esme

Hi Esme,

Are you living in the Asok area too? If so whereabouts as I am too.:)
Actually, I've also been trying to find an affordable pilates place around my area, but no luck yet.
If you do find a place do let me know too as I will be interested to go for the classes as well.
Thanks!

Hi, I too was looking for pilates classes when I first arrived in BKK. Now I go very regularly to the Pilatestudio at Mahatun Plaza. It is right beside the Ploenchit BTS. Has mat and machine classes... great little studio, nice atmosphere.. check out their website for schedules. Hope to see you there.:D

Hello sst, yeah I've heard about that place as well as another Pilates studio behind the Villa Supermarket nearby the Phrom Phong BTS..yet to check them out though. Are you also a Singaporean? Haven't been able to meet anyone from Singapore since I've moved here 2 years back. What do you do in BKK and are you also living in the Asoke area? Would be nice to meet up with a Singaporean if possible!:)Have a nice weekend ahead.

Hi MixedGal,

Perhaps the time to meet is not matching so you did not meet up with a Singaporean.

Yeah JCshine! Somehow I have not been able to attend the Expat Night outs that Luis has been organising every Friday. I've been back and forth Singapore quite a bit that's why. But I've heard that some Singaporeans have attended this and I've also met some other real nice people of other nationalities through the Expat.com! Well,it'll be nice to meet up with a Singaporean one day in BKK for sure...if you happen to come down to the Sukhumvit area anytime, let me know..would be nice to have a chat over a cup of coffee.:) I'm only usually busy on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings for classes at Silom, other than that it'll be nice to catch up!