Dependant fee remittance

Hello dears,                                                          I brought my new born baby without visa on 25.8.2017 and I paid 2000 sr and I went jawazath and I got iqama for her. Now I am trying to get reentry visa for this new born. Iqama validity is upto 4/2/1440 (13.10.2018). I paid 900 sr by riyad bank online also I checked her dependant fee by riyad online , it shows that 1737 sr for her as single dependant fees upto 4/2/1440. I given my iqama number in place of iqama number and given her iqama number in place of associate is and I paid the amount. All other family member levy already paid by my company when the renewed my iqama two month back itself. After paying this I checked my moi abshir , I found this 1737 is showing under my passport and not under her passport deposit ! For everybody is same like this showing head of iqama holders passport?          Now my key issue is that even I paid both dependant fee and 900 sr for 270 days reentry abshir website shows that ' no sufficient fund' . What is the reason? How can I solve this issue? Please help me because my family need to go for reentry soon urgently

Hi ...
      I paid yearlydependent fees for my family 1 month before . And now me and my family going final exit . Is there any possibilities to get back dependent fees.

Please say me solution... 😌

No Chance ! If you Dont pay you cannot go out of KSA.

Last month only I paid fee for one year ..  coming 11th final exit from SA.  Can I able to get back remaining  month amount.?

mo

Actually we don't understand.