The best private nursery near Islands Brygge ?

To define "the best" is probably difficult but you know what I mean --- as a new parent who just comes to Copenhagen, I am looking for most qualified nursery for a baby (~7 month). We live at Islands Brygge, so it would be nice that the nursery is around the same region.  But if a really good nursery happens to be a bit far away, we may consider it as well.

I heard that private nurseries in Copenhagen are much better than public ones , reason why I plan to focus on the private nurseries. Hope I am doing the right thing.

Thanks.

Take a look at this homepage
https://international.kk.dk/artikel/chi … ink%2CFLPN

It is my best bid that the all independent institions have signed an agreement with the municipality. That means that you shall sign up on a centrally administrated waiting list by the municipality.

In order to find out which nurseries will be relevant for you, you can make a search with the words privat selvejende vuggestue København Amager.

A private day care will also be a possibility. Actually, I would normally prefer that until the child turns three years, but as an expat  you also have to think of the spoken language.

/Nellie