Raising kids in Czech Republic

Hello everyone,

How is raising kids in Czech Republic different from raising kids in your home country?

What are the activities that your kids seem to enjoy the most in Czech Republic?

Do you feel that the country is "family-friendly"?

Do you recommend the Czech Republic as a good place to raise kids? Why or why not?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Hi,

I can understand raising kids in different country makes lot of difference than your own country specially when they are at learning stage. Kids education in entire Europe is free and actual study as you can say start after age of  6.
Only difference at Czech republic is schools and day care are in local czech language but at the same time you have options for international school where language is English.

I know many of my friend's kids are in Czech school and they are doing good so its totally up to you as both the options are open and are good.

Well, Czech people are racists and hateful, they are sadists that like to humiliate others, for some reason they like to yell or shout at others, make you faces if you ask them to repeat something, they don't take baths nor showers, they like to be smelly, and on top of that they think they are more civilized and their society is better than in other countries.
They have no education, politeness whatsoever, the most monkey-like primitive people in matters of gossiping, looking, staring, and trying to listen to whatever doesn't concern them.
It is true that people may say that experiences with some individuals shouldn't make you stereotype a whole ethnicity, race, or group. But when you have been step over with 6 in heels  so many times on you face and guts, you don't care any more about whoever has to do with that group.
Which means that by experience I decided for myself that certain group is waste product, but it shouldn't matter because my opinion is one drop of water in the ocean, but someone asked here, so why not say it.
My advice to you in terms of children is, do not raise your children in the Czech republic, if you do not want them to become complete Neanderthals.