Pets and birds in Riyadh ...

I hope this message finds everyone in the best shape of their healths.

Anyone, who wants to adopt/buy pets including cats, dogs, rabbits, birds and parrots drop me a line or two with a little specification of what you want and your budget limit. I'll reply back with a few options along with some pictures. If acceptable, delivery will be made to your doorstep.

Kindly do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

Regards

hey Arbab,hope you are doing good.
well i am really interesting to have a dog but dont know how will i manage it here, Secondly i did not see any pets/dogs here on roads or streets or with ppl so it seems Saudi's dont like pets and they will mind if i go out with my dog. Im not living in compound so can you tell me possibility to keep a dog in private apartment here?Thanks

I am looking for a male Giraffe and a small rhino (female) as i want to mate them, do you have anything available

@xain ... as far as I see, there is no issue in keeping a dog as pet whether you live in a compound or you live outside a compound. You will be surprised to see how many people actually have dogs in here. I'll PM you the details so you can visit the place yourself.

@Sly ... I said, PM me. And I'll let you know the possibilities of how to mate them and other stuff if you know what I mean. And kindly don't post stupid comments unless you make any kind of sense in this thread.

@Arbab - I am looking for a male human to adopt, six pack, intellectual, 5"10 maybe. You stated 'delivery to my doorstep; that will be fine for me. Plz dont reply in any silly comment way unless you got one for me... Shukran.

Sparrow wrote:

@Arbab - I am looking for a male human to adopt, six pack, intellectual, 5"10 maybe. You stated 'delivery to my doorstep; that will be fine for me. Plz dont reply in any silly comment way unless you got one for me... Shukran.

i too want to place an order for this rare breed of the human species! :lol::top:

but im also looking to get a puppy. preferably something small like a shitzu or yorkshire terrier and not too expensive :)

Hello Arbab,

Please post your message on the Riyadh classifieds section, Community>Pets.

Please note advertising/promotion is not allowed on the forum!

Regards

Hey thanx Arbab,i really need it..please PM me the details..

Yud wrote:

Hello Arbab,

Please post your message on the Riyadh classifieds section, Community>Pets.

Please note advertising/promotion is not allowed on the forum!

Regards

I'm sorry YUD, did not know. I will close this topic right here.

Sparrow wrote:

Sparrow, you did not specify the age group.
The kind of human breed you are looking for is rare in saudi arabia. Anyhow the closest match with your specifications I could come up with is 6" tall, reasonably intellectual and with 2 and half pack. And ofcourse delivery would be at your doorstep :P and unfortunately there is no trial period facility. :whistle:

I prefer 30ish age group, I find them trainable :gloria

Oh crap! i was almost about to apply

Sparrow wrote:

like !!!

Sparrow wrote:

yaaawwwwwnn...............

-discussion closed- (advertising/promotion is not allowed on the forum)

Closed