Deposit requirement for 13a visa?

I know about the deposit requirement if I were to apply for an SRRV as a retiree.  I'm looking at getting a 13a visa since I will be marrying a Filipina.  Is there a deposit requirement for this visa or is it just the fees that I have to pay.  If there is no deposit required, that will free up that much money for me to have an emergency fund.

There is no Deposits for 13A, just your normal fees, really easy one to apply for

Thanks

No such requirement. 13A visa costs about 20,000P

Thanks

How is it 20.000 ?? for Visa 13A ?? visa is 8.900, if you use express 500 each
maybe you will use 2 only just to speed it up, then if you want appointment for interview on same day you need to get latter from attorney they have them there I think about 350
not sure how is it 20000, and yet if you use Agency it is all up 25.000
I did this in 2015, but had to leave Philippines and when my visa come trough i was not here to pick it up, I am doing it again this January just to pick my MBI and all set, but this time will book two nights in Manila

I have done research on how to get 13 A Visa, many people say this and say that, but at the end i did go with my own way, which means what they require me to do that is it.
I have done my 13A visa as follows: 3rd Jan 2018
Down loaded form from BI office Website along with requirements form. Note: all you will need is 1 to 8, only you need 7 if you are less then 6 months in Philippines, just make sure you have all of them correctly filed out, and list them in order as it is in the requirements form, feel them out and in English please leave nothing blank very important to do this in any type of forms, the Form CGAF and Joint Letter by your Wife and your self, but it is really her she is your Wife here in Philippines, if you like me to tell you how I did that form I will do it for you here and some you can copy or add what you like, but it will give you some good start to it. you must have two white folders for your documents, now this two forms must be Notarized at the back page, they do not say to do it, but please do it any way or you will be ask to do it there so they will make more money of you, I mean they will always make money from you but depends how much. it took me all up 1.5 hrs to do my 13A Visa.
This is how I did it, but it will be different for every one I will think.
First of all get there very early, I was there at 7am, Offices start at 8am, had breakfast, then to Embassy trough the door, your Wife needs to leave and ID there and get Visitors pass, you don't need one, from there to receiving department first step to lodge your documents, they checked my forms, put my name on the list for second checking, there is always check and check and check again, I was first to be called for formal interview with Commissioner i think not sure there, he checked every thing singh them off and ask me to go to Window 18, he checked them over again, he ask me to go to Windows 17, the same check all the forms, he asked me to go to Window 15, this is where I payed my 11118 php this is with my ACI card, then he asked me to go to Window 20, she checked every thing over again with my receipte that i have payed for every thing, she gave me dates for, 8th Jan hearing and finger printing for ACI card, 15th Feb is for my Implementation Visa, and that is about it, so quick but yet so easy to do, my advise to every one do not be put off or be scared about this, it is really not hard at all, all you have to do is what they ask you to do, do not talk to much, just say yes most of the times, look good and smell even batter, then you can never go wrong, in fact they like kind and soft spoken people, so keep your cool at all times.
From there we went to MBI to have our Son registered for his birth in Philippines, it will have been easy from Australia but I did not know that at the time, but again we had every thing ready and it was really easy he will be dual citizen soon. if some one needs help on this feel free to ask.
How do I put this experiences well it was great to do some thing this easy surprised YES.
break down on the FEES,
13A Visa  8618 php
express lane fee implementation 1000 php
express lane fee I-Card Processing 500 php
express lane fee filing 500 php
express lane fee certification 500 php
this is your 11118 php, mined you I did not ask for any express things, but they give me no choices here, I only find this out when I went trough my bills what i payed for, any way no complaining here, this is after all their system some time we must play the game.
some say they payed 20.000 to 35.000 and even more if they use agency, do not do any just do it your self, you will be batter for it, you will learn some thing new and some thing where most are scared to go or learn, good luck to who is going for it, but in any case let me know how you done it and how was your day there.

Thank you for the information Sam.