Saudi Council of Engineers - Permanent Membership

Hello everyone,

I have received temporary membership of Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) in October 2017.  When I log on to SCE website, it still says 'temporary membership' although it has been more than a month now. Could anybody please let me know the following -

1) What is the procedure to obtain permanent membership? Do we need to visit SCE office?
2) Is there a membership card that we need collect from SCE office?
3) "Is Yaqeen Verified" and "Is Jawazat Updated" sections on my profile are still marked with a cross. Do we have to do something from our end to update these sections?

It would be very helpful if somebody can clarify the above. Please do let me know your experience with regards to the above, specially if you have become a permanent member of SCE recently.

Can anybody please help with this?

Hi,
Were you able to get the solution for this? I have been told that the following needs to be done once you get the temporary membership. Provide the Temporary membership number to the HR department in your office. They will go to Jawazat with the required documents (Translated degree, Iqama and passport copies) and request for profession change as per your degree. Once you get approval, you have to request SEC to update Iqama and pay 100 Sr for that. After that the status turns to green and you will become a permanent member.