Testing

Planner or Bob

Please respond to this post, I just want to make sure its working....I noticed I was not receiving any posts over the last 3 weeks and checked it yesterday and had a message I was not Active? But I never changed anything, and my password didn't work either.....wondering if I was hacked or something. So just send a simple "Yes we hear you" lol!😂 thanks!!

No problem you post came through fine.

Bob K

Wow this is weird, the only way I saw that you sent a response is to actually be in the website and I checked the Forum. I never got an email like I used to when someone posted?? Anybody know what I have to do in my settings to get the emails?

That may be true. I only receive some notifications and certainly not all.  Check on your set up and see if your are set to receive notices (your profile)

Bob K

Also just thought maybe I blocked I block a lot of junk and may of clicked in error....will have to check on my computer when I get home, my phn isn't giving me an option to Unblock. Also I emailed and explained issue to Help Desk, waiting to hear back....if I get the email Lol!!