Still need help with Fashion Fittings

I am still in need of someone of European or Western background to help us with our fashion fittings later this month. We are in need of a Western size 12 or a European size 42 model for fittings & shape correction only. We are an Australian company that has worked from india for the 39 years. If you are interested or know someone that may be please let me know. It would be for 1-2 weeks work at Aussie pay rates sometime in April.

I'm interested but I arrive in Delhi in June, so if you need anyone then, let me know :)

ok so you are already to delhi or not? i know one girl who can have more knowledge about because its her profession.

Hi Suze - I need to complete my fittings by April - May latest, June is a bit late for me. Thanks for your interest. I will also be in Delhi in June so if I am still looking I may need your help. Travel safe!

Hi Thibeau, your friend would need to be Australian or European because of the different in body shape. With Fashion fittings the right shape is critical.