Greetings everyone

I am Chris Newport andnI had the good fortune to spend over a year working in (beloved)!Thailand.  Im bak in the states now but preparing to go east ahain to visit friends. Im here largely to give insights in to my experiences among the Thais.  If I did not like girls sommuch, I would have shaved my head and become a Monk.  By training,  temperment, destiny and skills, I am a Soldier, Scholar, Teacher and Hired Gun in order to protect the innocent.

Gòod for you?

I'm an ex greasy biker, trained in unarmed combat, small arms and comms, none of which has a lot of point in normal daily life anywhere in Asia unless you count scaring the merry poop out of muggers but that sort of fool is pretty rare, maybe some in tourist areas and cities.
Welcome to the forum.

What's wrong with your spell checker?

555555555 good one.
What's the difference between a biker. And somebody who rides a motorcycle?

Brother:
Its good to find a fellow traveler our there; following where our skills, heart, and Destiny are taking us.  My time in Thailand can be directly linked to a day back in the dim times when,  as an Army Officer in Berlin, a decision to get lunch in one place, as opposed to another, put me on a different path, a  divergence with profound implications later.

It was an interesting day; I was in command of the Brigade Alert Platoon, and earlier had locked myself in my office and pondered puttung my .45 to my head and "doing the dirty."  A little voice from deep down told me I was here for a reason and should let my destiny play out; I then started getting better.  We must follow the path put before us and do what must be done when it must be done to fulfill our obligation to the universe.  We are of a kind, a necessary kind;  the innocent need protectors.

I loved Thailand, the people, and culture dearly; my time there and the people I knewi are always with me.

I would post picture but haven't figured that out yet.

Ok man where are you now?

Something about this post smells completely wrong or bogus. Correct me if you wish but something is wrong here.

Mark owen58 wrote:

555555555 good one.
What's the difference between a biker. And somebody who rides a motorcycle?

Bikers tend to hang around in bars where rock music is played at dangerous volumes, biker chicks hang around hoping to find a man for sex and Newcastle brown is as chilled as the bikers.
Other people ride motorcycles and scooters to work.

Hi Fred. Thanks for that.
I ride a bike. NM4. And when I was youg I drank Newky. But I've not been to a bar for about 2 months. Dose that mean I'm almost a biker?
Mark.....