Pakistani Families in Europe Side

Dear All,
Asalam Aielakum,

We have Just moved to Istanbul, last week. Would like to know if any Pakistani families living on Europe side. We are currently staying at Esenyurt.
and would also like to have some guidance about some Pakistani ingredients, Spices, Lentils. etc.

Regards,
Sidd.

Hi Dear Asim,
I saw you have written that you already moved in Istanbul with family, oh that's great I congratulate you.
brother I am also moving in April InshaALllah with kids, I am little bit confuse about jos and business opportunities.
I would love to know about your experience if you can share.
Thanks,
Javed

Dear Javed,
Sorry for the late Response.
I am glad to assist, The experience so far has been Great. Ppls are nice here and they are willing to help. Of course being a new place it needs extra effort to find your way out. Since Pakistani Community is not huge as in other countries thus Spices, lentils, veges are not available easily, However, a couple of Pakistani Shops are there in Istanbul depends where you will be living.
If I knew more, maybe I could give you better Picture, Are you coming for work or Visit for Business Opportunities.
Though I am still new but still if you need any assistance you can always send Msg,

Regard,
Asim.

Dear Asim,
Glad to see your reply, great to hear that you experience is pretty good and remain good Insha'Allah.
let me explain my case to you actually, i am working in Saudi Arabia as sales manager in automotive, but due to some reasons we were looking to move to other country where my children can study with less cost and my family can enjoy a better environment to live so while searching for other country one of my friend took me to turkey and somehow I got the residence card of turkey. I started my plans to move to turkey but what made me scared is that job opportunities are very less and also the salary packages are less as compare to gulf. I was also thinking to start some  small business but frankly speaking I am very much confused, language is big drawback I though. (what business you think can be profitable)
i am glad to talk to you and i curious to know more about you, are you on job or doing your business?
i will visit Istanbul within one month and would love to meet you.
do you have any idea about the salary package of a Sales Manager in automobiles?
i seek your suggestions as a Muslim brother, what steps i should take.
please share your number.
thanks,
Javaid