Sharing house or flat

HELLO! Im looking for a little bit cheap room in a house or a flat near laleli or biyazit or aksaray not more than 600 im an up coming chef so i ca cook :3 if you got anything please contact me...i need it asap

Unfortunately i live in Istanbul, i saw your bio and i  advise you to come to Istanbul cause it's better and have a better chance to find work...i moved here 20 days ago and i Already have a work with 1500 TL.

chihab000011 wrote:

I WILL MOVE TO TURKEY . SO I NEED A HOUSE ( SHARING HOUSE )  AND A JOB . ANY ADVISE  ???

Please use the HOUSING and JOBS sections, which are suited for those searches.

Also everyone, this is not a chat room.  Please keep responses informative and useful, or use the PM system for chatting between members.

Thanks
Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello..what kind of job did u find and how can i find one?

Its depended on your skiils

HI..     i'll be in Istanbul 16 Apl and some of my friends suggesting me some job, therefor i can;t to say something to you now, but and of the Apl i can answer to you about job.   
cheers

Someone can explain to me the turqui installation procedures, and how to find a job and rent an apartment

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : off topic + please post in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct