Wnt to know abt expenses at muscut,oman & In Hand Salary

Hi...
Company abt Job at Company Name: Waleed Associates LLC, they are provided salary Indian Rs. 60000 to 70000 P.M. with Accomodation with Transport & Insurance Facility
Is this good Package for Muscut,
Wht is the Expenses for Family of 3 (2 Adult & 1 (3.5 Years Child)) With Pure Veg. plz reply
after u r reply i will decide abt the Job

Thanks

Please i need the job.
How do i apply?
OLUAGBARA CHINONSO.

my mail is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
sangramsarda wrote:

Hi...
Company abt Job at Company Name: Waleed Associates LLC, they are provided salary Indian Rs. 60000 to 70000 P.M. with Accomodation with Transport & Insurance Facility
Is this good Package for Muscut,
Wht is the Expenses for Family of 3 (2 Adult & 1 (3.5 Years Child)) With Pure Veg. plz reply
after u r reply i will decide abt the Job

Thanks

The company which has offered you a job is not in India and hence you should consider the package in Omani Rials (Not in Indian rupees). The cost of living in Oman is entirely different than what it is in India.

Waleed associates is a part of Omzest group of companies and considered as a good company though. You can have a look at enormous number of posts / topics on cost of living that would help you in deciding your future.