Close

Moving to Beijing from Houston, Texas Advice Welcomed

Hi,

My family will be moving to Beijing in the summer of 2018.  My husband has been  traveling back and forth every 5 weeks for the past year while working for a company based in China.  They have asked him to relocate, so now myself, daughter (14) and son (16) will be moving with him. I am a planner and an organizer so of course I have to start figuring out where to live, what schools the kids should go to, what is there for me to do while the kids are in school, how easy is it to get around etc.  First and foremost, my husband leaves again at the beginning of January and I want to send some of our things he start taking over, what would you suggest would be at the top of the list to bring from the US?  I have so many questions, so if anyone does not mind replying and continuing to reply to all of my questions, it would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance!

Natalie

Hi, there are some famous and public schools in Beijing, you may visit the website of the schools, such as
The High School Affiliated to Renmin University of China ,
   you may find "Enrollment Guide for Foreign Students Applying to The High School Affiliated to Renmin University of China".