Work in foreign country

Hi ,I need little help in finding some information about work in another country
I got married with a pakistany man and he recived the "permis de sedere " in Romania after marriage
We have a work offer for a factory in Austria and we ll like to go there for work
Is it possible he can go  there for work ?
Can he go alone without me ?
I thod maybe he goes and I go 2 weeks later
If he goes outside the country this can affect the permit that he recived ?

Biharibabu wrote:

Hi ,I need little help in finding some information about work in another country
I got married with a pakistany man and he recived the "permis de sedere " in Romania after marriage
We have a work offer for a factory in Austria and we ll like to go there for work
Is it possible he can go  there for work ?
Can he go alone without me ?
I thod maybe he goes and I go 2 weeks later
If he goes outside the country this can affect the permit that he recived ?

Hello,

No, he cannot go there alone and work without you. You are the EU citizen exercising freedom of movement rights, your husband as a non-EU national doesn't have this right on his own, you must accompany him, otherwise he would require a visa to enter Austria.  Also, his permis de sedere does not authorize him to live or work in Austria, he will have to apply for the relevant permission from the Austrian authorities.  Once he does that, his permis de sedere in Romania will be cancelled as it's not legal to hold residence permits in multiple EU countries.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thank you for your answer it s really helpfull