Hungarian 'virtual assistants'?

Hi, does any here use or know of a native Hungarian virtual assistant? (i.e. a per-hour secretary who can work remotely). I'm looking for someone who can take calls, set up utilities contracts, arrange deliveries etc.

Does such a service exist already, because failing that I was going to look on Odesk or elance.

TIA.

ewan72 wrote:

Hi, does any here use or know of a native Hungarian virtual assistant? (i.e. a per-hour secretary who can work remotely). I'm looking for someone who can take calls, set up utilities contracts, arrange deliveries etc. ....

Why don't you just advertise for one in the jobs section?

I found an interpreter/translator this way (but wasn't for Hungarian).

A very long time ago (way before Hungary was in the EC), I used a company called Business Umbrella (not to be confused with other companies of the same name elsewhere). They used to do stuff like customs clearance, visas, work permits and general help with living here.

I don't use them now because Mrs Fluffy handles all the general stuff (and EC citizens don't need visas/work permits etc anyway).

Best to try Googling Business Umbrella Budapest.

I generally prefer personal recommendations, plus I'd be interest to hear from anyone who has experience of such a thing.

[edit]

Ah, thanks! I'll look into that.

Hi,

There are professional services for specific tasks, even for dealing with bureaucracy, e.g. elintezzuk.hu

If you are looking for a more personal touch, recruiting someone should be simple and cheap, as long as you don't mind paying under the table.

Mothers with small children are not welcome by employers in Hungary. 6 or 4 hours a day in an office is the pinnacle of "alternative mode of employment", and is quite rare. Telecommuting is unheard of, work-from-home ads are invariably scams.

Hi,

If you are in a search drop me a private message.

Cheers
Liana

Dear Ewan,

Are you still looking for a VA who speaks Hungarian? I would love to help.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Lottie

Lottiiee wrote:

Dear Ewan,

Are you still looking for a VA who speaks Hungarian? I would love to help.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Lottie

That request is over 7 years old.

Closed