Practicising english

hello. my name is felix. i am from buenos aires and i interested to know and meet people from the states to practise and improved my english. my cell phone number and what app is *** and my facebook is felix gonzalez huber. if you are intrested please contact me. bye

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hola Felix,
Mucho gusto.  Soy Robert Fredericks.  Estoy un estudiente de espanol y nececito paraticar mi espanol.  En el marzo movere a Buenos Aires y espero  por una visa para residente permanente .  Mi Whatsapp numero esta ***  LLama me por favor. 
Ciao,
Roberto

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@bfrdoc,  since this an english speaking forum could you please post in english only. To access the spanish forum, you need to switch the flags in the top right corner of this page.

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

Hi Felix,
My name is Robert and I am from the USA.  I am moving to Buenos Aires in March after living in Mexico for the past 10 years.  I'm interested in learning Argentine Spanish and would like to help you with your English usage.
How can we connect? I'm new to this forum.
Robert

hello look for me  on facebook

Okay, will do.

Hi I am Sandra from New York. Been living in Rosario for a few years. Anyone wanna chat in English that would be great!

Hi Robert How's it going?