Work permit

My name is Kay,I signed an offer letter from my intending employer about three weeks ago and have done thumb print for ministry of human resources. The waiting seems endless. Please how long does the process take.I'm already in uae with three months tourists visa
Thanks

Nnabife wrote:

My name is Kay,I signed an offer letter from my intending employer about three weeks ago and have done thumb print for ministry of human resources. The waiting seems endless. Please how long does the process take.I'm already in uae with three months tourists visa
Thanks

Thumb print for ministry of human resources? am not quite sure what that means...But you do have to get the work permit before going through the process of acquiring the permanent visa status..such as going for the health test and Emirates ID process. But to quiet answer your question. The waiting for approval of Work permit differs on various individuals and other minor or major factors. But i will say you should be receiving it soon. And if you are worried about your three months visa expiring, i did advise you communicate with your employer and let him know the deadline and if ever, you could exit and re-enter again with a new visit visa. Good Luck.

Thanks for your response,the document I thumb print was a prerequisite for issuance of work permit from Mohre. I hope i can get it soon
Good morning