Worried I cannot join my Saudi husband in Bahrain, Please help!!

My husband and I got married in the UK, and now he needs to move to Bahrain because he has gotten a job just over the border in Saudi Arabia. We decided to live in Bahrain because we thought it would be very difficult to get marriage permission to stay in Saudi. There is a huge issue though, because he is not from Bahrain, he will be classed as a resident, and residents allegedly cannot apply for spousal visas, furthermore, he is from Saudi Arabia, and he will be working there so he cannot apply for a spousal visa through his job, because we aren't living in Saudi Arabia. Lastly, even if he was working in Bahrain, in order for me to qualify for a spousal visa, he would need permission from Saudi for the marriage, same as me from the UK. But Saudi Arabia does not permit marriage to foreigners unless the man is over 35.
Bottom line, looks like I can't get to Bahrain and we will have to be apart for 5 years(length of his contract, not taking the job is not an option).

A potential work around that we have discovered is that if I own property in Bahrain, I would be classed as a resident, but I need to have a job too. We are planning on buying a house together, have it in both our names, and my husband's job earns him enough money to support us both(I am a house wife, and plan to be a stay at home mom), but not sure if just my husband having a job would be enough to support me to stay in Bahrain in the eyes of the ministry of interior.

Can somebody offer any advice? I'm really terrified of the prospect of having to spend 5 years apart from him. Please help!

Somehow I missed this. 

What passport are you holding?  if you have a UK passport or European/American, you can enter Bahrain and get visa on arrival.  Then you can keep doing visa runs to prolong your stay.

Secondly, for property visa, you don't need to have a job.  You just need to show that you have a source of income of 500 BD a month which you could be earning in the UK and transferring into Bahrain.  Check the link below for requirements.

https://www.npra.gov.bh/en/services/vis … onsorship/

Lastly, another option is to set up a company.  Would work out MUCH cheaper than property.  You can refer to the threads elsewhere in the forum.