Denmark green-card Visa Scheme

B.Pharm (4 yeras Hon's) from Southeast University Bangladesh and M.Pharm (1 year Masters) from University of Development Alternative Bangladesh.Total 17 years of education.

Hello Muminul007 -> I invite you to read this article -> The green card in Denmark. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi, I will be applying for Denmark green card in July. I am not sure about the Health insurance requirements.
SHOULD I SUBMIT HEALTH INSURANCE ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION DOCUMENTS.
Since i dont know about my departure dates so how should i apply for a health insurance policy before i actually know when will i travel to denmark.
Please guide.

regards

I am Lower Secondary Teacher in boarding school of Nepal. 34 age and Masers degree in Rural Development. Am i eligible for green card scheme for Denmark? Can you suggest list of Document to submit in the embassy? IELTS is necessary or not?

Hello ggtmss -> I would suggest you to read this article : The green card in Denmark. It might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hello Friend,

I am planning to apply for DGC from India. I have a queries regarding following aspects

"DECLARATION LETTER" in both case- from my educational counterpart & employer

1. Is there any prescribed matter of Declaration that you expect from educational institution confirming the authenticity of my educational documents?

2. Is there any prescribed format of Declaration that you expect from my previous employers?

3. In case of Declaration letters from my UK & Hungary educational counterpart, what should I request them - Hard copies to be sent at my address or soft copies to be e-mailed @ Danish Consulate?

4. To whom above Declaration Letters (with seal & signatures) should be addressed?
- Danish Immigration Service, Denmark or
- Danish Agency for Labour Retention and International Recruitment, DENMARK or
- Embassy of Denmark, Delhi INDIA or
- To whomsoever it may concern

5. Do I also need to furnish docs like 10th / 12th standard marksheet, extracurricular act etc.?

ABOUT CHECK LIST
1. Apart from all original documents, how many numbers of Photo-copy of each document are required while filing papers for Greencard?

2. What should be the form of photo copies – Black & white or colored?

3. Should these photo copies marked with ‘Attested' from legal authority or ‘Self Attested' in front of concerned authority?

4. What size & form of Photographs of mine required? How many? And is there any dress-code?

ABOUT DEPENDANT VISA FOR MY WIFE WHO HAS DONE B.E. IN E&TC - NO WORK-EX AT ALL

1. Can she jointly apply for the process with my application as I wish to take her along with me?

2. If not, when can she file the application once I get my Greencard?

3. Is the methodology same for her – create Case Order ID – Pay fees – Submit application?

4. What documents she needs to present?

5. How much funds should have been held in her / our joint bank account? Will the funds which would be shown by me during my process be enough for her while applying for Visa?

Note: Q 3, 4 & 5 is applicable in both case Q 1 (with me) & Q 2 (after me).

Sorry 4 such long thread, but I really need info on this.

Many Thanks & Regards.

i did MBA and Postgraduate diploma from UK in 2008,2009 and Bachelor from Pakistan.Currently i am working in Pakistan as a Sales Manager. i am confuse about Declaration from educational institution confirming the authenticity of my educational documents.

after 5 years how can i get these letters from UK universities.

I will be thankful for your cooperation in this matter

Abdul Rehman
Paksitan
Email: [email protected]

hi can any one help me with this
Electonics comes under positive list?????

Hi @rar81, @navinkg,

I suggest you to follow the link below, you might find some useful information;

http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_t … scheme.htm

Regards,

David.

Good Day!!!

Completing Master Degree and working in IT/SAP doesn't alone guarantee Visa. The education system of Denmark is entire different from countries, beside many applicants give points to themselves where shouldn't and don't give points where they should. They are slight technicalities in process. So suggest you do your home-work properly before apply for a Visa.

Hi there,

You profile looks little tricky since there is only 1 year Master Degree and Pharma is not Denmark Positive list. With 17years experience, I assume you are over 35 years, which should further further lessen your points on "Age" category.

So its important to double check before applying.

Yes, electronics comes under positive list in Occupation of "Electrical Engineer" . Electronics is branch "Electrical Engineering". You need to show sufficient docs to prove the same to the Embassy.

Please note you need to hold Professional Bachelor's Degree that is B.tech to  claim points for it.

Hi Rehman,

Completing MBA or PGD in UK would not give you 60points for Education. Hence you need to cross check your points before applying. In case of University not providing  declaration, then you can give declaration of your own for the same.

But I again suggest you cross-check your points before applying.

r

1. Is there any prescribed matter of Declaration that you expect from educational institution confirming the authenticity of my educational documents?

A. Yes there is certain format,which covers up all essential details of your Education.

2. Is there any prescribed format of Declaration that you expect from my previous employers?

A. Yes again.

3. In case of Declaration letters from my UK & Hungary educational counterpart, what should I request them - Hard copies to be sent at my address or soft copies to be e-mailed @ Danish Consulate?

A.You need to ask them to you and in turn you need to submit to VFS office along with rest of your documents.

4. To whom above Declaration Letters (with seal & signatures) should be addressed?

A.To whomsoever it may concern

5. Do I also need to furnish docs like 10th / 12th standard marksheet, extracurricular act etc.?

A. Only the highest education including your Bachelor and Master degree needs to be submitted after MEA stamping.

ABOUT CHECK LIST
1. Apart from all original documents, how many numbers of Photo-copy of each document are required while filing papers for Greencard?

A. You need to have 3 sets of color photo copies for most of your docs. Along with cover letter.

A. Answer above.

3. Should these photo copies marked with ‘Attested' from legal authority or ‘Self Attested' in front of concerned authority?.

A. Answered above

4. What size & form of Photographs of mine required? How many? And is there any dress-code?.

A. The photo specification is mention the website

1. Can she jointly apply for the process with my application as I wish to take her along with me?
A. Yes she join long with you in the initial application itself.

2. If not, when can she file the application once I get my Greencard?.

A. Even this is an option and a better option. Its imp to get your Visa and you need to settle 1st before she join you.

3. Is the methodology same for her – create Case Order ID – Pay fees – Submit application?

A.Yes there is.But a simple one.

A. Marriage certificate and marriage photos

5. How much funds should have been held in her / our joint bank account? Will the funds which would be shown by me during my process be enough for her while applying for Visa?

A.You need to maintain over 15lakhs .

r

A. Yes there is certain format,which covers up all essential details of your Education.

A. Yes again.

A.You need to ask them to you and in turn you need to submit to VFS office along with rest of your documents.

A.To whomsoever it may concern

A. Only the highest education including your Bachelor and Master degree needs to be submitted after MEA stamping.

ABOUT CHECK LIST

A. You need to have 3 sets of color photo copies for most of your docs. Along with cover letter.

A. Answer above.

3. Should these photo copies marked with ‘Attested' from legal authority or ‘Self Attested' in front of concerned authority?.

A. Answered above

4. What size & form of Photographs of mine required? How many? And is there any dress-code?.

A. The photo specification is mention the website

A. Yes she join long with you in the initial application itself.

2. If not, when can she file the application once I get my Greencard?.

A. Even this is an option and a better option. Its imp to get your Visa and you need to settle 1st before she join you.

A.Yes there is.But a simple one.

A. Marriage certificate and marriage photos

A.You need to maintain over 15lakhs .

You need to hold Professional Degree in teaching to get qualified and IELTS is not required.

Hi im applying for Denmark green card visa want to know how many points will i get for my education assessment
I have 1 1/2 yr master degree(UK)in control and electronics with including thesis(project),, 4yrs professional bachelors degree (india)and would like to know is electronics is in positive list

Waiting fr reply

navingk wrote:

Hi im applying for Denmark green card visa want to know how many points will i get for my education assessment
I have 1 1/2 yr master degree(UK)in control and electronics with including thesis(project),, 4yrs professional bachelors degree (india)and would like to know is electronics is in positive list

Hi there,

You would score 50points on your education. Can you update your Bachelor degree details to check whether you score any points on Education r. bonus points?

Hi there my name is robin thomas from india hyderabad i am looking for a Denmark Green Card Age 25,Education:-Bachelor of Technology Computer Science & Engineering 4 years(2006-2010)& i have done Master Of science in UK london 1 1/2year(MSC 2010-2013),Work Experience in India 2013 from April 1st 2013 to till date as on,Language i got the letter from my University that my course was thought in English,can i get bonus points in the positive list,Funds i can show for an year,Adaptability 1year education(MSC) in UK let me know whether i can apply for this visa or not thank you.:)

Hi there my name is robin thomas from india hyderabad i am looking for a Denmark Green Card Age 25,Education:-Bachelor of Technology Computer Science & Engineering 4 years(2006-2010)& i have done Master Of science in UK london 1 1/2year(MSC 2010-2013),Work Experience in India 2013 from April 1st 2013 to till date as on,Language i got the letter from my University that my course was thought in English,can i get bonus points in the positive list,Funds i can show for an year,Adaptability 1year education(MSC) in UK,let me know whether i can apply for this visa or not thank you.:)

Hi there my name is robin thomas from india hyderabad i am looking for a Denmark Green Card Age 25,Education:-Bachelor of Technology Computer Science & Engineering 4 years(2006-2010)& i have done Master Of science in UK london 1 1/2year(MSC 2010-2013),Work Experience in India 2013 from April 1st 2013 to till date as on,Language i got the letter from my University that my course was thought in English,can i get bonus points in the positive list,Funds i can show for an year,Adaptability 1year education(MSC) in UK let me know whether i can apply for this visa or not thank you.:)

robinthomas wrote:

Hi there my name is robin thomas from india hyderabad i am looking for a Denmark Green Card Age 25,Education:-Bachelor of Technology Computer Science & Engineering 4 years(2006-2010)& i have done Master Of science in UK london 1 1/2year(MSC 2010-2013),Work Experience in India 2013 from April 1st 2013 to till date as on,Language i got the letter from my University that my course was thought in English,can i get bonus points in the positive list,Funds i can show for an year,let me know whether i can apply for this visa or not thank you.:)

Hi Robin,

Yes, you can apply for Green Card Visa, since you score 100points and yet check your University Ranking. If you can update your University name, would check whether it falls in Top 400 University as per QS ranking. As such,pls find brief of points below

Age                 : Below 34years        - 15points
Education           : Msc from UK          - 50points
Work Experience     : nil                  - 00points
Adaptability        : 1+year of stay in UK - 05 points
Edu r. Bonus points : Professional B.Degree -10points
Language Ability    : English               -20points
Top School Points   : need name of Uni     - ??

Middlesex university London thank you for your reply its so needful to me your awesome:))

robinthomas wrote:

Middlesex university London thank you for your reply its so needful to me your awesome:))

Middlesex university rank is between 650-700 as QS world ranking . Hence,the points on your profile are 100 . Since 100points is least to get the visa, its imp that you have crystal clear cover letter, adequate docs to show you score 100 points and possibly you can add thesis/project.

All the best!!

Thx for your reply within how many months it takes for the visa processing

robinthomas wrote:

Thx for your reply within how many months it takes for the visa processing

Though there is no standard time frame any individual can expect a visa to approved/rejected, but an estimated time of between 5-10months is reasonable expectation. Normally, an applicant who claim for 50points for Master degree can expect the visa to come at the earliest, since the file doesn't have to be assess by DAUI (Denmark education assessment body).

Hi immi thank for u reply...

I have Professional batchelors degree in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION (india).....
MASTERS DEGREE UK 1 1/2yr + THESIS (PROJECT)
For this I would score 60 points for my education
But how can u say ill score 50 points...
Can u plz double check in my case....
Can u plz tel me is electronics is in positive list

navingk wrote:

Hi immi thank for u reply...

I have Professional batchelors degree in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION (india).....
MASTERS DEGREE UK 1 1/2yr + THESIS (PROJECT)
For this I would score 60 points for my education
But how can u say ill score 50 points...
Can u plz double check in my case....
Can u plz tel me is electronics is in positive list

As informed, none of the master degree in UK(18 months)is given 60points. Please find the assessment done of education done by DAUI and you we find that all Master degree done in UK is consider as "1 year Master degree of Denmark"

Rating 1
Education
Education Title:         Master of Science
Educational institution / authority:         University of Chester
Uddannelsesinst. - Former name:         
City:         Chester
Completion:         2011
Duration (in years):         1
Type:         Full time

Ranked equal to: 1 year at a Danish Master's degree in the health sciences.  Commentary: assessment year: 2013

Rating 2
Education 1
Education Title:         Bachelor of Arts in International Relations with French
Educational institution / authority:         London Metropolitan University
Uddannelsesinst. - Former name:         University of North London
City:         London
Completion:         2004
Duration (in years):         3

Education 2
Education Title:         Master of Science in Public Policy
Educational institution / authority:         University of London
City:         London
Completion:         2006

Ranked equivalent to: a Danish Bachelor's degree and one year of a Danish Master's degree in the social sciences.  Commentary: assessment year: 2013

Rating 3
Education
Education Title:         Master of Science in Tourism Management and Marketing
Educational institution / authority:         Bournemouth University
City:         Poole
Completion:         2010

Ranked equal to: 1 year at a Danish Master's degree in the social sciences.  Commentary: assessment year: 2013

Rating 4
Education
Education Title:         Master of Science in Project Management
Educational institution / authority:         University of Sunderland
City:         Sunderland
Completion:         2012

Ranked equal to: 1 year at a Danish Master's degree in technical sciences.  Commentary: assessment year: 2013

Rating 5
Education
Education Title:         Master of Science in Finance
Educational institution / authority:         Swansea University
City:         Swansea
Completion:         2011

Ranked equivalent to: a Danish Bachelor's degree and one year of a Danish Master's degree in Business Administration.  Commentary: assessment year: 2013

Thank u immi
Can u plz make my assesment,
Master degree (uk) electronics
B.tech 4rs (india) electronics and communication
Age27
English language (masters in uk)
Adaptability
Any bonus points????
Plz tel me howany points will I get

navingk wrote:

Thank u immi
Can u plz make my assesment,
Master degree (uk) electronics
B.tech 4rs (india) electronics and communication
Age27
English language (masters in uk)
Adaptability
Any bonus points????
Plz tel me howany points will I get

Can you name the University in UK?

dear shofiul72 vai,

after reading this thread i was wondering if you have any information regarding IT job market in denmark.
1. i have completed bsc engg(4 yrs)
2. have 6 yrs of web developing exp.
3. i am under 32
4. and have scored 7.5 in ielts-gt.

are there any opportunities for people who dont have any degree from their country.

i will be very glad if you answer my query.

thanks in advance

@smzakaria - are you looking for information only or a job in this sector as well pls ?

Hi ol my greencard visa approved..it took exactly 6 months

If u got
masters from uk u can expect 3-5months maximum

HI Experts!

I am planning to apply under Danish Green Card. My points are as below:

Education: Bachelor's degree followed by one-year Master's degree: 50 points

Education in Positive List :Bachelors Mechanical Engineering : 10 points

Language Skills IELTS General overall band 6.5 : 20 Points

Work Experience : No Work Experience : 0 points

Adaptability : One year full time study in United Kingdom : 5 points

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL :               100 Points
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My query is I am not having any kind of work experience and I was in to my Dad business after coming back to my home country from UK from the last 3 years. Am I eligible to apply for Danish Green Card as I scored 100 points even without work experience? Please Help me.I am confused. Thank you!

Yes u r 100% eligible for green  card visa
But try to cover the 3 yrs gap with work experience in mechanical field

yes I can cover the work experience but its like fraud and I heard that there will be physical verification checks for Denmark visa. so I don't like to take that kind of risk. Please let me know is it not possible to get Green card visa without work experience even after reaching the required points 100? Thank you

u have to show workexperience otherwise ull b in risk..may b it is fraud or real, get work exp from any consultancy they will takecare of everything by paying money

Yes its true without work exp my profile seems something missing and dont have positive opinion. I will keep the work exp and will give a try. Will there be physical verification??? thanks for the info. cheers