Information about Work Visa in France/EU.

Hello there ! My name is Harnish Ganatra and I am 24 years old from Mumbai, India.
I just came back to Mumbai after a month long solo EuroTrip out of which I spent 3 weeks in Paris and no doubt I really liked the Lifestyle there.
I have my Bachelor's in Mass Media (From Mumbai University) and I have been working as a Photographer from the past 3 years (Events and Lifestyle).
I believe that working abroad (expat) can prove to be an amazing experience for me.
So my question here would be how difficult (or easy) would it be for me to get a job/work for a period of 6-12 months ? and What all things do I need to consider before this step ?

Thanking all of you in Advance. Bonne Journee.

Certain nationalities require a French work visa to be able to legally live and work in France. There is a number of different types of French work permits, as well as exemptions, depending on your employment situation in France. The French work permit is closely linked to your residence status in France, and in most cases, a job will need to be arranged before you can apply for a permit to move to France.

If you're planning on working in France for more than 90 days/3 months, you must apply for a long-stay work visa in France, which also acts as your residence permit. Your employer has to draw up a work contract and send it to the local division of the French Ministry of Labour, the DIRECCTE (Direction regionale des enterprises, de la concurrence et de la consummation, du travail et de l'emploi). If any family members will be coming with you, then the employer will need to start the ‘accompanying family member' procedure at the same time. If the DIRRECTE approves the contract, it is sent to the Office Francais de l'Immigration et de l'Integration (OFII).

Once the OFII has approved the contract, it will be sent directly to the French embassy or consulate in your home country responsible for issuing a French work permit for non-EU citizens. You (and any relatives coming with you) will then be invited to make an appointment to visit the embassy/consulate in person to apply for a long-stay visa. You'll need to bring along your passport (issued within the last 10 years and with three months validity past the end of the visa), a completed application form and plus any other documentation required by the type of work (and permit) for which you are applying. On arrival in France, you have to register with the L'Office Francais de l'Immigration et de I'Integration (OFII).

Well that reply is very accurate and helps me in a lot of ways. THANK YOU !

However some offers are available only if I already have a Visa, Can I apply for the Visa without the Contract/Offer letter ? will they reject my case if I do so ?

You would need to contact the French Embassy to get a firm answer.