How open bank account for foreigner

Hi to all .I hope you will doing good
I have RNE and CPF and I want open bank account ( current Account ) please guide me how much money need to open bank account . In my country SPAIN no need money to open bank account just provide the required documents then bank manager open account for you . So please tell me in Brazil for open bank account need money ? If yes then how much money ??

Nelson,

There´s no minimum amount to open a bank account in Brazil. Just bring your RNE, CPF and an electricity or water bill or even a lease contract as a proof of your address or residency.

You will be asked how much you make per month. Poupança (savings) account has no
maintenance fee while a checking account or "conta corrente" has.

robal

Robal thanks you guide me .
I want ask one thing more how i will get debit card and credit card . Most important how I will get credit card ? What is process and what things I will show to bank then they issue me credit card . Now s days I am job less and also new in Brazil

Nelson,

Normally your bank will issue you a debit card when you open an account. Credit cards: As soon as you show an income through an employment or business, your bank can also issue you one or through other banks and supermarkets like Walmart.

You´ll find that out yourself as you progress with your journey through Brazil...
Income and your reputation to pay your indebtedness is the one that determines your credit qualifications in any part of the world!

robal

Thanks robal you share with me information