Close

Need expats for road safety video

Hi all! I'm a content creator in Malaysia looking for talents of any nationality except Malaysian (preferably from EU or US or Japan) for a documentary featuring road safety. They have to be currently or recently in a job that is related to road safety. This could be an engineer who designs highways, emergency medical team, highway patrol, private or public organizations, etc.

We'll be shooting tentatively Dec.13-14. If you fit the description or know anyone who does, please get in touch. There will be a talent fee for the chosen one. Thanks!

Hi. I'm from Kazakhstan,  i had been working in a position of TRACECA road safety project manager funded by EU for 1 year. I'm  living in Almaty which is the city with highest mortality rates on  the roads in a Republic.

Thanks for your reply but client has said they are looking for Asia pacific countires.

Expatriate health insurance in Malaysia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malaysia

Moving to Malaysia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malaysia

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Malaysia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Malaysia