Job for college student

I am doing my bachelor degree in distance education and have a lot of valuable time wasting. Is there anyway I can get a full time or part time job as a teacher or any other jobs like interning????
Please help ...looking for valuable advises.. :)

Rina_99 wrote:

I am doing my bachelor degree in distance education and have a lot of valuable time wasting. Is there anyway I can get a full time or part time job as a teacher or any other jobs like interning????
Please help ...looking for valuable advises.. :)

You can join volunteer groups, activities group, seasonal jobs etc..

i dont know anyone on those fields :sosad:

Rina_99 wrote:

i dont know anyone on those fields :sosad:

How about using Google and if you still cant find anything let me know

I have been using google and trying to find job more than a month .......bt no use :(

Rina_99 wrote:

I have been using google and trying to find job more than a month .......bt no use :(

Do you have profile in job portals like bayt, linkedIn ? Are you ready for job interviews? People wait for months to get a job interview phone call and it requires preparation.

Ehtesham wrote:
Rina_99 wrote:

Do you have profile in job portals like bayt, linkedIn ? Are you ready for job interviews? People wait for months to get a job interview phone call and it requires preparation.

yea...i do have my profile uploaded on bayt. And I hav done a couple of interviews also.................I do understand that and thank you  :)

good for you  :cheers: