Fresh graduate looking for job in Cairo

Good morning everyone!

My name is Daniela. I am Italian and I've got a Master degree in Conference Interpreting and Translation (English and Standard Arabic) with some previous experience in the field. I have lived in Egypt for few months a couple of years ago. Therefore, I can fairly understand Colloquial Egyptian although I cannot speak it as fairly yet. I have also studied some German and French in the past.

I will move to Cairo starting from January. Any chance I could find a job in Cairo in my field of competence or any other related to languages and international communications?
Any suggestion/recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for stopping by and wish you all a lovely day.  :cheers:

Hi Danja.92,

Welcome on board  :)

I suggest that you read the Work in Cairo article and browse through the websites indicated at the bottom of the page. You may also drop an advert in the Jobs in Cairo section so that you might get an opprtunity.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Daniel,
I know that you posted your ad for job 2 month ago, I have an American company in Egypt, (not in the field of translation) but it pays good. I am looking for a manager to run the company in Egypt, it's a business cleaning company, and it pays good... Computer skill required and hard working... If interested add  me to what's app and call me to discuss more ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security