Family immigration permit

Hi! Please any one can have expeience about family immigration norway.. I apply for family reunion to norway I have a wife and 1 children in norway, I have been I norway 2014 with visiting visa for three mounth and that time my wife she was preagnant we apply for family reunion while.im in norway after that I was complicated cases we.lost the baby my wife.she was sick it was difficult for.me to leave her so udi reject.my application and send to.une.also finaly.une.reject too.and. I was already stay for 2 years because cases take.long time, finaly udi sent me back home and.give me.2 years not.to return to.norway and already we get another child in that time after come back.home our lawyer right appeal about to stay 2 years and my wife she lose the weight and she is.alone with the baby also she work 80 percent beacause of the her health situation she is so under weight.. the appeal processing by Une and after four mounth while.im in tanzania Une aceppt our appeal beacuse of my wife health situation plus the baby. So now I apply again to return to norway but my wife she work 80 percent salary dont enough that udi right on requirement, but our lawyer right the statement to udi about my wife situation and say that when I came back to norway she can work more and also her boss from the company right statement too about my wife she work 80 percent because of her situation and she can work more when she can be back in good condition. And also we get statement from the doctor he say to udi about my wife health problem and she is under weigth, when I go.to the embassy the consulate told.me that the report from the doctor it can give weight on my application so I hope to get good result to return to my family. So our lawyer ask udi to check look on strong humanitarian excemption from meintanance because of.my wife situation , if you have any experiance about that any one can help please

I apply 2017  so.udi check income.for.2016 that year is not enough because my wife she was in.mama.permision after get birth if they look in 2015 it is enough for what they want so.any any one give me.some.experience about that I.will.appreciate please😄