I want to meet americans in Casablanca

Hi,
I'm a french/moroccan citizen living currently in Casablanca.
I would like to meet americans here in Casa.
Contact me, I'll be happy to share our experiences.
Best,

Hi SunSoul,

I moved your topic on the Casablanca English speaking forum.

Christine

Hi Christine,
Thank you.

Hello, Sanâa.
Perhaps it would generate more useful answers if you explained why you wanted to meet Americans.

Hi Fred,
Thank you for the post. I love America and want to meet american people before moving over there, that's why :)

Good choice, my experience in America was excellent. All things are on proper way. People are very good except some bad people. Paris also very nice it is cultured city. But my experience in Morocco is very bad (specially government services and their employees are very very bad majority they don't follow law and they create law from their mind as well) . God fulfil your dreams ameen

Hi SunSoul, I lived there for 5 years. What would you like to know? Feel free to contact me for any piece of information.
Good luck!

Hi Dolle1980,
thank you for your reply and nice words  :)
I was living in Paris 20 years before moving in Casablanca, and my next step is to go in US, New York (probably) or LA.
I would like to ask you something if it doesn't bother you, why did you leave US ? Thank you again

Hi SoufZeOuf,
Thank you very much  :)
Actually, I just want to know people who lived and born over there.
I visited New York last year and I felt that "my soul born over there", something obvious ...
Now, I just want to have some informations and have an immersion in the culture before my departure ... To practice my english also :)

I'm not american, I am Moroccan and I lived in San Francisco for 5 years. People are more laid-back, nicer and happier in the west coast (than in New York for example). Anytime I have a chance to go back there for vacation, that's where I go. You will most certainly like it. It's way better than Paris, France, that's for sure (I lived in Paris for a while as well).

Thank you SoufZeOuf,
And happy new year :)
I was in New York for a week last year and I loved it. It's exactly the state of mind I'm looking for, and I know for a long time that I want to live in the United States, all my friends see me live there with my vision of life. I will be glad to have information of all kinds, points of view etc, the maximum of info will be welcome.
I wish you a great week end  :up:

I am replying of you message, My name is Mohammad (Indian) living in Riyadh Saudi Arabia, working as a Sales Manager, I visited USA for my company work. I used to go different countries for company work when company needed. We are importing items from USA, Europe, Asia for Saudi Arabia. If person have target and do proper way, can achieve target. From childhood I never think to live USA, Europe and I got many opportunities in my life.

Thank you for your answer :)  It's great to have the opportunity to travel through the world, I also travel a lot thank's to my job as an actor

Hi
I am morrocain american l, i dont live in caseblanca but i live in rabat
If you intersted we can talk .

Im Australian would you like to meet me in morocco