Can we directly go Qatar after your expiration of Oman visit

I'm an Indian currently on a visit on Oman  I would like to know if it is possible to go directly to Qatar on an on arrival visa after my visit visa in Oman expires  ?

JoRJ15 wrote:

I'm an Indian currently on a visit on Oman  I would like to know if it is possible to go directly to Qatar on an on arrival visa after my visit visa in Oman expires  ?

I doubt about it, but you need to check with the indian embassy in Oman for your current visa conditions. Generally, on visit / express visa, it may not be allowed but since im not an indian and have no idea on the grounds of visa permits from Qatar. You just have to do an online check or visit Qatar embassy for the visa application.

Thank you for the response

JoRJ15 wrote:

Hi JoRJ15,

If you are eligible to be granted a visa on arrival, then yes, you can leave Oman for Qatar.

However, as schaz has suggested it would be prudent for you to have this checked with the Indian Embassy in Muscat, or with any of the leading travel agents in Muscat, like the Zawawis, or the Bahwans, or the Khimjis.