Close

Legal Capacity to Marriage CNI for australian

Legal Capacity to Marriage CNI for australian marrying a Filipina in  philippines

hi guys, I just want to ask your help regarding the requirements for the CNI for Australian citizen. I am trying to search online but they cant give me the list, also I went already to embassy but unluckily I was not entertained coz I dont have an appointment. I guess this is the easiest way.
Im a filipina and my Boyfriend is an Australian, we are planning to get married this december, that's why Im so stress because we dont have yet the CNI. My boyfriend will still arrive on the 20th.
Im planning to process the CNI on his behalf. for the requirements of the CNI, my questions are:

1. do we need to send the original copies of everything or its fine to send scanned copies of his documents?
2. what are the complete list of documents?
3. Are we going to file it in VFS global in Makati ( Australian Embassy)?
4. How long is the processing time?
5. Where can we file CNI for Australian citizen?

Thank you guys for your help. Hope to hear from you.=)

Which is the easiest way to go in Australia? Partner Visa or Tourist visa?

I am Australian, most of our things have been done with Municipality's, and Mayor of the City
all I had to get from Australian Embassy is my Singleness, it took only short time, but if your bf is or been married in Australia that is different, he needs lots of paper work before he marry you, some have lots of problems, and some do not even get married because of it, but do your home work it is really not that hard only maybe running around, as we all do in this Country nothing is simple.

cheekybells :

Legal Capacity to Marriage CNI for australian marrying a Filipina in  philippines

hi guys, I just want to ask your help regarding the requirements for the CNI for Australian citizen. I am trying to search online but they cant give me the list, also I went already to embassy but unluckily I was not entertained coz I dont have an appointment. I guess this is the easiest way.
Im a filipina and my Boyfriend is an Australian, we are planning to get married this december, that's why Im so stress because we dont have yet the CNI. My boyfriend will still arrive on the 20th.
Im planning to process the CNI on his behalf. for the requirements of the CNI, my questions are:

1. do we need to send the original copies of everything or its fine to send scanned copies of his documents?
2. what are the complete list of documents?
3. Are we going to file it in VFS global in Makati ( Australian Embassy)?
4. How long is the processing time?
5. Where can we file CNI for Australian citizen?

Thank you guys for your help. Hope to hear from you.=)

Which is the easiest way to go in Australia? Partner Visa or Tourist visa?

Good question, I am looking at getting married next year.

My understanding is that the CNI must and can only be done at the Aust Embassy in Manila.

For the rest of your question I am also wondering.  Especially about the processing time of the CNI?