Good day to all.need an advice.

Just call me lhyn.i am a filipina.working here in abu dhabi.
Just need an advice please respect.
I am in a relationship with an indian man..who's married already.dont judge please.

We are planning to get married here or in philippines.just want to know how and what papers we need as his requirements..since he is married man..and i am single mom..thanks in advance for the good response..god bless everyone.

He is a muslim ..i forgot to mention.

If you have never been married, you should be able to marry him under Muslim law. A Muslim country should allow that, but just make sure.

Make sure you marry him under Muslim Law. Because if just in case in future you need a divorce, it's so much easier in Philippines to do so in Sharia court. I don't know the cost. The normal annulment in Philippines will take you a very long time and very costly.

I think bigamy is illegal in most Countries.

you can marry him under muslim law BUT, it has to be with his wife's consent. without it, both of you can be put in jail. and you should convert to muslim cause :

"Philippines: Legal for Muslims. Others face six to twelve years imprisonment and legal dissolution of marriage."

but just for suggestion, if you choose to marry him, you'll hurt other woman's and if they have children, you'll ruin their future too. and by doing this, you should leave your religion to be muslim. you'll sacrifice a lot of things, and you'll make other people sacrifice and suffer too.so you'll be the 2nd wife. if he do that to his 1st wife, then it is possible that he'll do that to you. he can look for the 3rd and 4th wives cause it's legal for muslim to have 4 wives. what will you feel if he'll do that to you?

see, muslim men are allowed to marry 4 wives. it is indeed mentioned in their Koran. but what they dont understand is, he only suppose to marry the 2nd,3rd and 4th wives if they are widows, old, unable to support their children and unable to work. so, in order for the man help the widow and avoid slander from others, the man will marry them but not because of lust. because he wants to protect them. so no sex, just to make them his family.

that's written in Koran but men used this legalization of bigamy to have 4 beautiful wives for his lust, i got it. human will never be satisfied. it's human nature.

so, as a friend, woman to woman talk. see yourself as in his wife's shoes. what will you feel if your husband will marry another woman when you as the 1st wife, is healthy, have children and perfectly fine? if you can't handle the feeling. then don't marry him. whatever he says to you to marry him, saying that you're the only one he wants to marry with, he loves you forever. that's BULLSHIT. that's totally BS. why? cause he has a wife. and he says that to you. he can say that to other girl.

there are plenty of good single guys in the world. oh i mean. there are plenty of good indian muslim and single guys out there. find them.

cheers.

Don't do that, later on you will be realised that you made the big mistake in your life...Don't marry him and especially not under the model law.....

Run fast and run far.

Lhyn

Are you a practising Catholic?

Give yourself another year to think this through.  Time has a way of helping you think more clearly .....

Just so we have it right, I use to work in Iran 2090, it was Constriction,
to teach them how to use new materials to construct a Building, and
say after few months I kind of got close to few people, I get Invite for dinner
now about them to marry they can  many time, simple they can, there is no age limit to this
the younger the batter, this is simply who they are, he had 5 wife's, I never seen their
faces, and if I did they will be killed by Husband, some have 7 or 9 Wife's, it is simply but what you
can afford, some are cheap but some are very expensive, all depends on the family they come from
even in their own family is a Son comes from expensive Wife that Son is placed as number one,
this is how they live, the world is made for them to enjoy, and for us western guys it is bit of a sheet
haha, not fare right, but this will never change, Australian law only one Wife per person, no more
they do not care where you come from or who you are, most Countries are the same, only in Philippines they can do what they like, so guys talk to your Government, All Woman in Philippines should change this to just one Wife per Man, some times it is not their folt, they are just doing what
Government lets them do, nothing wrong with that, maybe I need to say I am Muslim haha

that was meant to be 1990 sorry

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

I think what samangelevski is trying to explain is that in families where the husband has multiple wives, there is discrimination among wives depending on the societal class or financial status of the family from which she came. The wife from a higher class background or status  will be given preferential treatment, and this preferential treatment extends to her children. He based this statement from what he's learned from his friends in Iran where he worked in construction in 1990, and also from observation at dinners he was invited to, where he cannot even see the wives' faces because they were covered (I'm assuming they had on one of the traditional head gears worn by women in Iran). I guess he's making the OP aware of what she can be up against once she becomes his 2nd, or  3rd, or  . . . nth wife.

The part of his post towards the end is a bit confusing for me.  I think he's talking about unfairness to men who are allowed only 1 wife by law, and asking people to petition for one husband-one wife policy. I'm not sure if that's what he's trying to say.

He needs also a certificate from his country that he is free to marry

Good translation Mom. Thanks ~

Great advice.....!

Muslim... He has to prove he is able to support all the women,  and u have to convert into muslim.  But think twice... No more jollibee burger

pinaylove wrote:

Muslim... He has to prove he is able to support all the women,  and u have to convert into muslim.  But think twice... No more jollibee burger

Islam isn't as bad as the press make out but it isn't a fun religion like Wicca or Satanism.
However, Islam allows four wives which is handy for sex but a bit rough as far as the nagging goes and, get this guys, four shopping trips every week - KILLER!
The Philippines' government, as far as I'm aware, hold a less enlightened view of bigamous relationships, that likely meaning the OP has zero chance of a legal marriage to a man with another wife.

pinaylove wrote:

LOL! no more lechon, jollibee burger, chicharon, pork sisig, liempo, pork bbq. ahahahahha

No pork but 4 wives Hmmmm