MONTESSORI SCHOOL IN DIST. 2

Hello everyone,
We are going to move from Canada to Vietnam and rent an apartment in Thao Dien ward, district 2. My family is very interested in Montessori method that my girl is studying with in Canada. So, we want her to continue this method when we move to Vietnam. We are looking for a Montessori school and find out its information carefully before letting my girl join in.
Please kindly recommend me which Montessori school you think the best in district 2, Ho Chi Minh city?
Thank you any your help!

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Promotion of your own website/services is not allowed on the forum. You should register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Mr. Tommy,
It looks so great.
When can I visit your school next week? I can come with my girl and see classroom?

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in English only.

For some reason your other thread was deleted by admin.

Hello everyone,

@ Colinoscapee, yes the initial poster had a couple of multiple threads, so they were deleted. Your post was sent to her through the private messaging system.

colinoscapee wrote:

Do a search on here http://lmgtfy.com/?q=google+groups+an+phu+neighbours.
Its a group based in D2, but beware, it's full of pretentious, know-alls that will attack anyone they don't agree with.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory

How old are your kids Tiffany? if they are below 7, there is a school in D2 called Smart Kids International, or there is BIS, AIS School there. you can search in the web for it.

Yes my girl is 4 years old.
Thank you for your help. But I am looking for a Montessori School for her because I see this method is very suitable with her development

I think Smart Kids is the Best for her, cause their teachers there are well trained in child development. mostly their students there are foreigners from different countries, they have their limit also in how many kids per country they will accept to avoid culture groupings.

I am not promoting to you the school i am just suggesting, if you want the best for your daughter. and i dont know any Montessori School here run by Foreigners. it's for vietnamese only.

Allan Gem wrote:

I think Smart Kids is the Best for her, cause their teachers there are well trained in child development. mostly their students there are foreigners from different countries, they have their limit also in how many kids per country they will accept to avoid culture groupings.

I am not promoting to you the school i am just suggesting, if you want the best for your daughter. and i dont know any Montessori School here run by Foreigners. it's for vietnamese only.

You should do some research....

http://montessori.edu.vn

I dont need to

Well dont post misinformation, it's quite simple.

for Montessory education, there are 2 schools you can look for. one in D7 and one in Binh Duong in VSIP 1. Travel from D2 to D7 is a bit far but it should be fine if the school can arrange shuttle to pick up. about pricing, MMI in BInh Duong is far more competitive than the one in D7.
You can look up in Google for MMI Vietnam for more information.

What about the two in D2 where the OP is going to live. Why travel to Binh Duong and D7 when there are two close by.

Well, since they clearly stated that they interest in Montessori education, it be better to provide them with the correct answer. If they need a day care or a kindergarten, your suggestion will be great for them.

christine thuy wrote:

Well, since they clearly stated that they interest in Montessori education, it be better to provide them with the correct answer. If they need a day care or a kindergarten, your suggestion will be great for them.

So, your'e saying this place http://montessori.edu.vn/ is a day care center.

No reply Christine?

You can search for Wonderkids Montessori School in both D2 and D7  for your reference

Hi,

Maybe this is a little late. There are at least four Montessori schools in District 2.

Children's House Montessori in An Phu ward
Sakura also in An Phu ward
Wonderkids Montessori in Thao Dien ward
Montessori International School of Vietnam in Thao Dien and An Phu wards

There are also at least four Reggio Emilia schools:
Saigon Kids in An Phu ward
Aurora in Thao Dien ward
Little Foot in An Phu
ME School, which I think is down the road from Aurora

This message is really helpful! Thanks for sharing. 
But I don't think I will have enough time to check them all out myself.
So, what was your choice? Do you have any recommendation for classroom observation?