Agreement Discripency with new Employer in KSA post VISA stamping

Hi All,

I have got an offer from Global Environmental Management Services (GEMS) for a Manager position on xxx pay. They told me that Management Visa is not easy to obtain so labour visa will be issued (which is now issued) and later on upgrade it to Management level.

The original agreement letter they sent me is different from offer letter (huge reduction in pay) with x payment.
They have asked me to carryout document attestation and it requires original agreement letter which is with reduced pay.

Can anyone suggest me what shall I do?

Thanks.

Run away

If they can't get it right now, you can expect problems later.

They are saying that they will give me a email or consent that they will upgrade my VISA to managerial level and pay me the benefits as mentioned in offer letter earlier.
Shall I agree and ask them on written letterhead of company or leave it ?

ami112 wrote:

They told me that Management Visa is not easy to obtain so labour visa will be issued (which is now issued) and later on upgrade it to Management level.

The original agreement letter they sent me is different from offer letter (huge reduction in pay) with x payment.

Can anyone suggest me what shall I do?

Thanks.

You already know salary offered in agreement letter is reflecting the pay grade of your visa. This is a common practice but keep in mind you wont be able to bring your family and one more thing, changing profession is stopped for now.

They are assuring that visa will be upgraded and will be able to bring my family once in go to KSA

ami112 wrote:

They are assuring that visa will be upgraded and will be able to bring my family once in go to KSA

That's what everyone says until you are here

Sir i leave saudi arabia before 1.5 year without exit can i re enter again in saudi arabia