Schools in PP

Hi Everyone,
I was offered a job in PP and hoping to be moving there in July. I have 2 4-years-old children (twins). Any advice on good international schools? Fees? How about private health services?

Of course I hope to meet all of you at some point.

Thanks,
Mufleh

Hi and welcome on the forum Mufleh :)

I hope other members will be able to recommend you some good school soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Thanks Armand :)

Hi:

My two and a half year old girl goes to Gecko & Garden pre-school and paying about usd 500 per semester.  There are many like that in Phnom Penh...so, no problem there.

For very good international school...please check out ISPP or Northbridge....good school, but very expensive...don't know their fees though.

Private health service is not bad either in my opinion...Ratanak hospital, naga clinic and SOS etc..

Leang

Thanks Leang

Depending on your budget there are lots of international schools here.

The best and most expensive education would be at Northbridge, ISPP or Zaman International. These are the schools that embassy workers and the more affluent expats would send their children to. They have an excellent reputation.

More reasonable tuition fees are at smaller private schools. There's East West International, Western International, Heritage International (which has an american curriculum), British International and many more.

Most of the schools have websites if you wanna hit google.

Hi Samantha,
Thank you for much for the useful information.

Best,
Mufleh

Check also...Footprints School....Home of English...The prices are more affordable if money matters....if not...go to Gecko or Giving Tree,,,Most kids are expats....

Hi Mufleh,

Have you found a school yet?  I have been on holiday in the United States and have just now seen your post.  I am the Admissions Director at Northbridge International School Cambodia.  We are one of two top international schools in Phnom Penh.  Before I go into more detail, I will wait to hear from you about your search.  We have a GREAT program for 4 year olds and have fantastic international students and teachers.  Please let me know how I can help you.

Carrie

Definately ISPP, an excellent school. All the teachers are fully qualified and are subject to a stringent recruitment process.

Enjoy your time in Phnom Penh/Cambodia, it's a magical country.

Like ISPP, all NISC teachers are internationally qualified and are recruited internationally (we use the same recruitment agencies). In addition we have a spacious, green, and purpose built outstanding campus.  Please let me know if I can help! niscambodia.com

Hi carrie,

I am working as a manager in crystal Martin international in phnompenh and moving my family in June , would love to put my son in north bridge . He is currently doing his grade - 1 in india.  Can you help me out with further details please.

Regards,

Karthik

Dear Karthik,

I would love to help you out.  Could you email me
(moderated: no free ads please + you should register in the business directory. Thanks)

Looking forward to talking with you.

Kind regard,
Carrie

Hi Ms Carrie,

Thanks for your reply my email address is [email protected] nd my contact number is 092190794.

Cheers,

Karthik

Hi there guy's,

I will be moving to Phnom Penh this year. I have 3 children ages 11, 6 and 5 so I need a school that is equipped to educate them well in English as well as Khmer. Also I am needing to know all the in's and out's of what I have to set up, from registration to cost. If there is anyone that can give me advice on how to best go about this I would greatly appreciate all the help

Thank You

HI Carrie,
Can you please tell me more about the education system at your
school? I am moving to phnom penh with my 3 children, are you able to help me with some questions?

1. What do I have to do for registration?

2. How much?

3. Is there anything else that I should be aware of?

Your expertise would be appreciated :)

Thank You
Dallasb

Could you email me at:
[email protected]

I will send you information and answer any questions you may have.  Thank you.

Carrie

Hi Carrie!

Could you post on the forum itself so that other members can benefit from it?

Thanks
Armand

Hi,
There are tons of private and semi private schools in PP offering different programs and curriculum.

I suggest you come and visit your prospect schools first before deciding....every blocks have schools actually so you have to consider your residential address first.... Footprints School, Zaman, BISPP etc...are good school too.

Seasons greetings to you all hope you're having a great holiday out there,I live in PP and I have a business idea to share with all if anyone is interested message me so we can talk about the business thank you wish you all a prosperous new year ahead